* This exchange from Hell for the Holidays:
-->'''Twayne:''' I decided I'm going to kill you anyway.\\
'''Mark:''' Wait, what?\\
And then Twayne proceeding [[spoiler: to dismember Mark's decoy clone easily]]
* "Mrs. Boneraper, Twayne hurt himself!"
* Mark [[http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=365881&title=alberts-rehabilitation learning how to speak Manbird]].
--> '''Mr. Calametti:''' Manbird is the most difficult and least popular language on the planet. There's over 500 variations of ''this phrase'' alone. Say it loud. Say it proud.
--> '''Mark:''' (Hesitantly) Sssuck my balls. (Mr. Calametti slaps him) Ah!
--> '''Mr. Calametti:''' You ''just'' called my father a coward!
--> '''Mark:''' (Cheerily) Suck my... balls!
--> '''Mr. Calametti:''' Now you're asking for salad.
** And later...
--> '''Mr. Calametti:''' You threw him ''off the'' '''roof'''!? I thought you were a social worker!
--> '''Mark:''' He looked ready! Clearly... he wasn't.
* "Sara. No."
--> '''Twayne:''' This is gonna be reeeeal freaky.
* The entirety of "Kill, Mark... Kill!", with the focus being on the many, many deaths of the mini-Leonards.
--> '''Mini-Leonard''': Yay, [[InnocentInaccurate a sleepover]]! *''After getting into a pedophile's windowless van''* I regret this decision!
* Mack Maggotbone's advice to Twayne in "Callie and Her Sister", to simply "think of something you ''like''" when having public sex with her.
--> '''Twayne''': [[http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=391384&title=the-marriage-of-twayne-and Ponies, Ponies, ponies, ponies, ponies, ponies, ponies, ponies, ponies]].
** And from the same episode... poor, traumatized Doug, having to see Callie's parents reunite [[http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=391383&title=when-demons-fall-in-love in a way that made even]] ''Callie'' cringe!
* After Leonard and Spell-sick Mark joust when Mark stands over Leonard this exchange occurs.
--> '''Leonard''': I can see your whole shlong from down here.
--> '''Mark''': Then you die a lucky man.
* Clone!Mark and his glove of doom.
* Pretty much the entirety of "Mark Loves Dick". Filled to the brim with hysterical HoYay.
** When they saw the Kraken, their response: literally pissed themselves. With one of them saying "craaaap."
* The entirety of "The Dork Knight".
** To specify, the episode revolves around Mark getting bitten by a bat boy (an urban legend related to a physical birth defect for those who dont know), and begins to turn into a freakish nosferatu-like creature, which he uses to fight crime, in a ridiculously underwhelming Batman costume, with Dough the koala man as his sidekick.
* A floorboard gag in ''Sympathy for the Devil'' starts at the on the surface and ends in Hell. Between the two, we get to see the subway, an underground river, a dinosaur skeleton, and Noah's Ark...in that order.