* Jurors #3 and #8 have spent most of the movie at each others' throats. When #3 wants someone to help him reenact a knife attack, #8 goes along with it because he's the only one standing up. Given their previous interactions, as soon as #3 raises the knife, ''everybody else in the room jumps up'' thinking Eight is about to get stabbed. #3 and #8, for their part, are relatively cool-headed about it.
* Watching poor Juror #10 get caught in some HypocriticalHumor
-->'''Juror #10''': He's a common, ignorant slob. He don't even speak good English.\\
'''Juror #11''': He ''doesn't'' even speak good English.
** Should be worth mentioning that Juror #11 is an immigrant.
* While just chatting, Juror #7 talks with Juror #5 about baseball teams. Seems Juror #7 doesn't have a very high opinion of Baltimore's team.
-->'''Juror #7''': You a Yankee fan?\\
'''Juror #5''': No, Baltimore.\\
'''Juror #7''': Baltimore? [[StealthInsult That's like being hit in the head with a crow bar once a day.]]
** Changed to the Milwaukee Brewers in the new version.
* At one point, #7 starts whistling obnoxiously, prompting a rare burst of assertiveness from #2 (a very small, timid man)
-->'''Juror #2:''' Come on, knock it off!\\
'''Juror #7:''' [[SarcasmMode Okay, okay, killer!]]
* The OhCrap expression Juror #3 has when he accidentally contradicts his own statement, asking how the old man (whose testimony he's been using as evidence) could be sure about anything. Especially funny if you see a staged version, as some productions will have #4 give him a "You ''idiot''" sort of look while everyone else just stares at him.
* Following yet another argument, cue poor Juror #2 trying to defuse the tension. "...Does anybody want a cough drop?"
** Becomes a BrickJoke a little later on:
-->'''Juror #10:''' Who's got those cough drops?\\
'''Juror #2:''' They're all gone, [[IronicEcho my friend.]]