* 1987 Donatello turning a flashlight into a Dimensional Transport Stick, [[spoiler:that actually works!]]
** The best part of that sequence might be 2003 Don's reaction to the building process. Consider:
---> '''1987 Don''': Huh... that should have worked.
---> '''2003 Don''': ''Should have worked!?'' That's not a trans-dimensional portal stick, that's... a ''flashlight''.
---> '''1987 Don''': Science isn't all about facts, you know. Now hand me that hammer.
---> '''2003 Don''': This... is a wrench.
** They actually form a very effective StraightManAndWiseGuy team.
* The fourth wall being broken by 1987 Raphael. ''Especially'' the third time.
** Hun can't understand the concept of the FourthWall.
---> '''Hun''': Why do you keep doing that?! ''Who are you talking to?'' '''THERE'S NO ONE THERE!!!'''"
* Mikey and the 1980's turtles battle cries.
--> '''Leonardo:''' Uh... so, how do you guys normally handle these situations?
--> '''1987 Turtles:''' Turtle Power!
--> '''Michelangelo:''' Don't ya just love these guys? Cowabunga! *joins along with the 1987 Turtles*
--> '''1987 Turtles:''' Cowabunga!
--> '''Raphael:''' *moans* Geez, it's like having '''Five''' Mikeys now!
* How about people being attacked by a giant walking-talking banana. That's right a giant BANANA, [[CloudCuckooLand I know... weird]].
* The two Mikeys banter in battle.
--> '''87 Mikey:''' Cool off, dude.
--> '''03 Mikey:''' Cool off he says.
* One of the cut scenes features the two teams (mostly just Raphael on the 2003 team's part) arguing about which Shredder caused the problem in the first place. Casey and April's expressions say everything that needs to be said, topped with this line from Casey:
--> "Your doubles ain't exactly playin' with a full deck, are they?"
** This is funny in itself, given that 1987 Casey was essentially [[Film/DirtyHarry Harry Callahan]] in hockey gear.
* The 87 Turtles upon returning to their dimension.
--> '''87 Leo:''' But first, we have to save April!
--> '''87 Don:''' We save April at least once a day.
* "Wait! Come back with my command chair!"
* The 87 & 03 Turtles get rid of Shredder-Prime... By pelting him with rubbish & knocking him off the rooftop they were on.
* In the first appearance of the Turtles-Prime, while they're attacking their inter-dimensional counterparts, we get this exchange:
--> '''Leo-Prime:''' (narrating) I strike two on my way down. Donatello takes out a third with his staff. Already, the pudgy ones are starting to panic. Raph loves this stuff. He's not alone.
--> '''03 Don:''' Why is he narrating? Is he crazy?
--> '''03 Mikey:''' Hardcore crazy.
--> '''03 Raph:''' I '''''love''''' these guys!
* This line from Krang when the Utrom Shredder uses the Technodrome's multiverse viewer:
--> '''Krang:''' [[DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything Hurry up! Other people need to use the interdimensional viewer, too!]] [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Just what are you]] [[ADateWithRosiePalms doing in there?]]
* The conversation as the OT and 2k3 teams are trying to locate the Technodrome in the comic 'verse.
-->'''87 Don:''' Don't worry, we've created a sophisticated device that'll be able to track the Technodrome no matter where it--
-->'''Leo-Prime: '''Is that it?
-->''[Cue shot of the Technodrome tearing through New York]''
-->'''03 Don:''' ...Yup, that'd be it...
-->'''Leo-Prime:''' [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight It's been doing that all night.]]
* [[spoiler:Ch'rell is ''visibly scared'' when the Mirage Turtles are on his window in his armor; take into account that ''the Mirage Turtles scared the crap out of the most dangerous Shredder out of the core three''. Actually when you take it quite literally, this Shredder is the most dangerous Shredder ''period'' that has or ever will exist. Because no Shredder could make a plan that could outdo destroying all reality]]
** [[spoiler:Also counts as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome!]]
* The 2003 Turtles sum up the difference between the two cartoons:
--->'''Leonardo''': The Utron Shredder isn't like your Shredder. He's vicious.
--->'''Michelangelo''': ''[[TheLastOfTheseIsNotLikeTheOthers Competent!]]''
* 2003 Mikey's initial reactions to the 1987 Turtles and their opponents. That and a brief exchange with his counterpart on 2003 Raphael's attitude.
* 2003 Mikey TemptingFate by asking his counterparts if the [[CoolAirship Turtle Blimp]] can go any ''faster''. He ''knows'' he shouldn't have asked, after what happens ''next''.
* Poor Casey...
--> ''Did I bonk my head, or am I seeing double?''
* The Soap Opera that Master Splinter was watching. Watch out for his reaction.
-->"I'm not your stepbrother--I'm your half-'''sister!'''"
* Who is responsible for the final defeat of the Utrom Shredder, by far and way the most dangerous Shredder in the history of the franchise, and saving the multiverse? It wasn't the Turtles, it wasn't Splinter, hell, it wasn't the 1987 Shredder, Krang, or even Karai (even though they all played a part). No, it was [[spoiler:''[[SpannerInTheWorks Bebop and Rocksteady]]'']].