* Tucker first tries explaining to the Sheriff what had happened, which was (naturally) NotWhatItLooksLike. The expression on Tucker's face [[StopHelpingMe when Dale mentions their having one of the girls in the cabin]] is just hilarious, though.
** This is a repeat, word for word, of a previous conservation where Dale and Tucker discuss the reality that no one will believe their situation.
* And almost immediately afterward, one of the college kids has the pair at gunpoint, but is unable to fire. Tucker ''again'' has a baffled expression as Dale [[TooDumbToLive helpfully points out]] that [[NotWithTheSafetyOnYouWont the safety's still on]].
-->'''Tucker:''' "You gotta take the safety off"? You're something, Dale. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you!
-->'''Tucker:''' That's right! For being such a goddamn Good Samaritan!
* As one of the college kids goes into the woodchipper, a shocked Tucker asks "Are you okay?" while trying to yank out the lower body.
* [[BookDumb Dale]] trying to sound smart when he first talks to Allison.
-->'''Dale''': [[YouMakeMeSic Me and Tucker]]... I and Tucker... ''Tucker and I'' [[NotHelpingYourCase brung ya here.]]
* Tucker and Dale are arguing who's at fault for the situation, and Dale lets slip he doesn't like fishing, which Tucker admits hurts his feelings. And they're doing this [[CasualDangerDialogue while being shot at by Chad]].
* After the cabin explodes and they're lying on the ground watching it burn.
-->'''Tucker''': My cabin...
-->'''Dale''': Your cabin...
-->'''Allie''': I'm a ''terrible'' therapist.