* The nerdy puns in NPC dialog.
** A program warning about the impending reformat:
--> "Save yourselves! The reformat is coming!"
** Two [=ICPs=] talking about it:
--> '''ICP 1:''' Not another reformat... remember the last one? I lost all my updates.\\
'''ICP 2:''' You'd lose your header if it wasn't compiled on.
* Byte's reaction to being tossed around by a couple of Z-Lots
-->'''Byte:''' Hey! What do you think this is, Pong?! Ow!
* And Byte's total oblivious attitude to the [[AdvancingWallOfDoom reformat wall]] and [[ZombieApocalypse hordes of Z-Lots]] closing in as he works to undo a lock.
--->'''Byte''': You know, it occurs to me that we all reformat eventually. The Users, in their 'ultimate wisdom' decide when we are obsolete and then -"
--->'''Jet''' [trying to fight off the horde]: ''Uh, Byte. Can we get philosophical'' later''?!''
* Jet bluffing his way past archive security in the old Encom server.
-->'''Jet:''' Quick! Name the seventh even prime number. [[note]]The only even prime is two[[/note]]\\
'''Guard:''' I...I can't....I... (''starts jerking and twitching, then falls over unconscious'')
* The DJ in the Progress Bar is always good for some TotallyRadical laughs (Music/DaftPunk, he ain't). Nothing he does gets the patrons dancing. When Jet goes over to talk to one of the patrons...
-->'''Patron:''' What kind of low-sample junk is that DJ playing?
* When Jet arrives on the Internet hub, his heads-up display starts playing spam email headers.
* Several the emails displays Kevin Flynn's [[SarcasmMode tact and diplomacy]]. His reaction to Lora putting in for maternity leave?
---> ''You two didn't waste much time, did you?''
** Another example on display, this one on the birth announcement.[[note]] Doubles as both HarsherInHindsight (because Flynn vanishes in this timeline, too) and HeartwarmingInHindsight (since Jet became a game designer and lead programmer on a Space Paranoids remake)[[/note]]
---> ''I fully expect [Jet] to tackle'' Space Paranoids' ''level twelve bonus arena within a few months, that is, if he's anything like his ol' godfather Flynn!''
** And is his reaction to Alan and Lora's plan to build Ma3a's predecessor (Math Assistant One)
--->''Nothing like a glorified calculator to dull the mind!...Btw, will this new assistant of yours fetch coffee?''