* The best is the scene where Flynn is driving his re-created Recognizer:
--->'''Flynn''': Pretty good drivin', huh?
--->-''He accidentally slams the vehicle into the ground''-
--->'''Flynn''': Who asked you?
** Squealing tire sounds as the Recognizer barely turns a corner and takes out both sides of the corridor.
** Alarms going off as Flynn cuts through a bridge and drops a tank that was traveling across it.
--->'''Bit''': [[OhCrap No no no no no!]]
** Entire scene ultimately ending with the Recognizer destroyed, and Flynn flung head over heels into the program building.
** Just seeing the Bit, which can only answer in the binary "yes" or "no", yet has so much personality of its own in spite of such apparent simplicity, is enough to make this scene hilarious.
* There's the bit where the Recognizer is first "miraculously" recreated in all its glory, complete with CrowningMusicOfAwesome... until a bit at the bottom falls off.
* When Flynn recovers after his attempt at reflecting a beam in order to create a junction so the Solar Sailer Simulator could switch beams, he's still a little dizzy, which makes for a few funny lines.
--->'''Flynn''': Tell the guy with the jackhammer to lay off, will ya?
--->'''Flynn''': ''(to Yori)'' Are we there yet, mommy?
* So funny they used it again in the sequel:
-->"Now that is a big door."
* During the Solar Sailer Simulator scene, [[NoHoldsBarredBeatdown Tron beats down several guards]], and then turns to face another, [[ScrewThisImOuttaHere who proceeds to jump rather than fight]].
* [[SacrificialLamb CLU]] speaks only in a MachineMonotone, with one exception: He is driving a tank, being pursued by Sark's security programs, and realizes he is about to plow into a wall, at which point he ScreamsLikeALittleGirl.