* In the manga, Wolfwood looked like he was dying, and Vash was all like "DOOOOOOON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and Wolfwood was stating that he was only going to sleep.
** [[spoiler: [[HarsherInHindsight Uh...Your Mileage May Vary...]]]]
* The BigLippedAlligatorMoment with the black guy giving them the coin and asking whether they prefer fish or clams.
* Vash's full name in the anime.
* The episode with the drunken gunsmith. The end with Vash and the barkeeper.
-->'''Vash''': AHAHAHAHA! HEY LADY WHATCHA WAITIN FOR, FILL ER UP!
-->(Barkeeper bonks him over the head with a beer pitcher)
-->'''Vash''': I mean please fill er up miss, if you wouldn't mind.
-->'''Barkeeper''': That's better.
** Earlier in that same episode:
-->'''Vash''' (who's drunk off his gourd): Gimme...gimme back mah gun grandma...(gets hit in the face with his gun) * THWACK!*
*** And he still catches his gun!
* Another episode, the famous "Genocide Song":
-->'''Vash''': ''(singing)'' Total slaughter... total slaughter... I won't leave a single man alive... la dee da dee daa... genocide... la dee da dee daa... an ocean of blood... let's begin the killing time.
-->'''Thug 1''': He's... singing?
-->'''Thug 2''': What horrible lyrics!
-->'''BigBad''': Stay right where you are. He's just trying to scare you.
-->'''Vash''': ''(sighs)'' I knew it wouldn't work.
** And another episode:
--->'''Vash''': THE DEADLY DODGEBALL HEAD! A simple technique to hold the ball in place with INTENSE SUCTION! [[DontTryThisAtHome Try this at home, kids]]!
*** Which brings in mind the first episode's EstablishingCharacterMoment: the bad guy of the week is armed with a big-ass boomerang. Vash leaps over the weapon and sabotages the retraction mechanism so that it will wrap around the bad guy and squeeze him into submission.
--->'''Vash''': ''(makes a cat-face)'' Dangerous toys are fun but you could get hurt!
* In episode 5, "Hard Puncher", Vash is seemingly taken down, complete with blood on the floor. The looks on the mercenaries' faces when he calmly plugs the gun of one with his finger before appearing behind the rest with a jovial smile is absolutely hilarious.
** And immediately topped by him nailing each of them ''twice'' with a child's dart-gun when he's threatened... before saying "It's okay, shoot if you want - try your luck!" Then he reveals that he'd counted the shots during their initial BlastOut.
* Vash, saving everyone at the end of Little Arcadia, then [[BreakingTheFourthWall complains that it's the only screentime he's gotten all episode]].
* Vash's BishieSparkle in the second episode.
--> "The man who will slaughter the innocent! Does the MOST evil of evil deeds with a price of sixty billion double-dollars on his head! YES I AM THAT MAN!"
** Also, Ladies and Gentlemen, the single most epic ShipTease of all time:
-->'''Vash''': (''pointing his hand like a gun at the woman he's guarding'') I'm known for my bullets never missing their mark! [[TheCasanova Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady]]...Bang!
-->(''Meryl suddenly grabs her chest, as though she just got shot, and lets out an extremely melodramatic scream'')
* Most of the bar scene in ''[[TheMovie Badlands Rumble]]'', especially the part where Vash manages to steal the bullets out of everyone's guns without them noticing, and drunk Meryl.
* Wolfwood [[spoiler:killing Leonof the Puppetmaster]] shouldn't be hilarious. But his yell of "YOU LUNATIC!" and the explosion knocking him off his perch is, if unintentionally, hilarious.
* During the first few episodes, Vash makes this exaggerated bishōnen face whenever he's around a girl he finds attractive. It wouldn't be ''that'' funny, except for the fact that it's so ridiculously over the top and comes out of literally nowhere.