* Arcee in "Deception Army" while helping Kicker find his sister takes time to blow away some Terrorcons.
--> '''Arcee''': (In a tour guide voiceover tone) Good afternoon, commuters. I hope you're having a pleasant day. NOT! (Unleashes blaster fire at awaiting Terrorcons.)
** Later on...
---> '''Arcee''': (In the tour guide voiceover tone again, to the awaiting Terrorcons) May I have your attention. As the train approaches the station, please remain behind the white line at all times and GET READY TO EAT LEAD, FREAKS!
* Bulkhead and Shockblast's little skirmish in "Farewell Inferno".
* Meta example: the Transformers wiki's [[http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Energon_%28cartoon%29 page]] covering the series can be very amusing when pointing out the show's flaws.
* Distribution, being a silly filler episode, gets it's fair share.
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ1i9Psbcqs "Powerlinx" Snow Cat]]
** Prowl and Downshift aren't much better.
** Optimus powerlinking with Omega Supreme to mop up Rodimus and Hot Shot. [[spoiler: He lands ''outside'' of the ring, ending the match before anyone can get a shot off, to the duo's relief. Optimus just sits in a corner and pouts as Omega comforts him.]]
** The final prize of the tournament is an [[BonusBoss extra fight]]. Against ''Unicron.'' [[spoiler: Only he's been scaled down to the size of a normal cybertronian. He still hurts like hell though.]]
* The name "Alpha Q". [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Did the censors seriously not catch that?]] Say it real fast if you don't get it.