* ''Funny/TheTransformers'' (1984-1987)
%%* ''Funny/TheTransformersMarvel'' (1984-1991)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersTheMovie'' (1986)
* ''Funny/TransformersGeneration2'' (1993-1994)
* ''Funny/BeastWars'' (1996-1999)
* ''Funny/BeastMachines'' (1999-2001)
* ''Funny/TransformersRobotsInDisguise'' (2001-2002)
* ''Funny/TransformersArmada'' (2002-2003)
* ''Funny/TransformersEnergon'' (2004)
* ''Funny/TransformersCybertron'' (2005)
* ''Funny/TFWikiDotNet'' (2006-)
* ''Funny/TransformersAnimated'' (2007-2009)
* ''Funny/TransformersShatteredGlass'' (2008-)
* ''Funny/TransformersTransTech'' (2008-)
* ''Funny/TransformersRevengeOfTheFallen'' (2009)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersIDW'' (2009-2011)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersLastStandOfTheWreckers'' (2010)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersDrift'' (2010 & 2014)
* ''Funny/TransformersWarForCybertron'' (2010)
* ''Funny/TransformersPrime'' (2010-2013)
* ''Funny/TransformersDarkOfTheMoon'' (2011)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersRobotsInDisguise'' (2012)
* ''Funny/TransformersRescueBots'' (2012-)
* ''Funny/TransformersFallOfCybertron'' (2012)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersMoreThanMeetsTheEye'' (2012-)
* ''Funny/TheTransformersDarkCybertron'' (2013-14)
* ''Funny/TransformersAgeOfExtinction'' (2014)
* ''Funny/TransformersDevastation'' (2015)
* ''Funny/TransformersRobotsInDisguise2015'' (2015)
* ''Funny/TransformersTheLastKnight'' (2017)
The Live-Action Film (2007)
* Really ''anytime'' Optimus says something that's totally normal and non-dramatic. That mighty voice of Peter Cullen saying stuff like "What is ''with'' you?" and "Sorry, my bad" is pretty hilarious.
** Especially his utterly deadpan response, in his weighty and super-important Optimus Prime voice, to Sam's question of how he knew about the glasses: "Ebay." Only Optimus Prime could make Ebay sound epic, and it's funny as hell.
* Every single scene with Frenzy. That is all.
* When Sam first takes his new "car" out for a drive, and his parents watch as Bumblebee spews black smoke all over the place.
-->'''Judy''': Wow, you are so cheap.\\
'''Ron''': It's his first car, it's supposed to be that way.
* "Satan's Camaro in my yard, ''it's stalking me!''"
** The way his voice cracks when he says "It's stalking me!"
* "Are you username ladiesman217?!"
** Plus the fact, that Sam's first words when seeing him were pretty much as follows:
-->'''Sam''' ''(panicking as Barricade chases him)'' [[OhCrap OH SHIT!]] [[ClusterFBomb Oh, shit, shit, shit. Oh GOD!]] '''[[ThisIsGonnaSuck OH SHIT!!]]'''
* Bumblebee lubricating on Simmons, coupled with Optimus Prime saying with all of Creator/PeterCullen's badassedness: "Bumblebee! Stop lubricating the man!"
** Bumblebee's hands-on-hips stance as he's doing it, almost as if he's being smug about it. Then, after Optimus tells him to stop, he's just like "What? What'd I do?"
* As [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3Mc-ORKdM this video]] shows, Creator/ShiaLaBeouf is very fond of the word "No!"
* The scene where Ironhide is thinking about blowing Mojo up after the dog [[ToiletHumor pees on his foot]].
--> "You have a rodent infestation, shall I terminate?"
** When Sam is trying to talk Ironhide out of it, the way Shia says "chihuahua" is hysterical. And he says it about three times in five seconds.
* The Autobots attempt at 'hiding' in Sam's garden, leaving him with several large vehicles on his lawn.
-->'''Sam''': This is not hiding! This is not hiding! This is my backyard, not a ''truck stop!''
* "This is my private area, my place of zen and peace...[[HypocriticalHumor SHUT UP GRAMMA!!]]", followed by, "GRAMMA DRINK YOUR PRUNE JUICE!!"
* Pretty much any scene with Glenn in it (especially his hilarious OhCrap scream), but especially the FBI interrogation room:
-->'''Glen:''' [[SuddenlyShouting SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT! SHE'S THE ONE YOU WANT! ALRIGHT? I WAS JUST SITTING AT HOME WITH MY COUSIN WATCHIN' CARTOONS AND PLAYIN' VIDEO GAMES, AND SHE CAME IN AND...]]\\
'''Maggie:''' Glen, you freak!\\
'''Glen:''' Hey. I'm not going to jail for you or anybody! I have done nothing bad my entire life.
** "Hey man, I'm still a virgin."
* Then later in the scene
-->'''Maggie:''' Glen, Shut Up.\\
'''Glen:''' [[SuddenlyShouting No, YOU SHUT UP! Don't talk to me! Don't talk to me criminal!]]
* Glen's cousin, especially when he tries to out run the FBI agents.
--> '''Glen's Cousin''': (screams while running) I'M JUST A COUSIN! I'M JUST A COUSIN!
* "Were you...masturbating?"
** The real humor came after this line, where Mikaela finally comes out and says that Sam was with her. While Sam's mom tries to talk to her; Sam's dad gets this big shit-eating grin on his face and fist-bumps Sam in the background.
** Made funnier by the fact that Julie White ad-libbed that line. The shocked confusion on Sam and Ron's faces and their spluttering responses? Genuine.
* When Lennox's team are battling Scorponok outside a small desert villiage, Lennox attempts to contact the Pentagon. First, he needs to find a phone. When he finds someone with one, we get this jewel:
-->'''Lennox:''' ''(Making a gesture with his hand that clearly mimics him holding a phone to his head)'' Do you have a telephone? A telephone?
-->'''Generic Middle-Eastern Man:''' Telephone? Yes!
-->''(Generic Middle-Eastern man leaves briefly)''
-->'''Generic Middle Eastern Man:''' ''(after returning)'' Cell phone!
** Later on, Lennox finally gets connected, but a bored Indian operator is hassling him because it is an international call and the Indian man does not buy Lennox's angry complaints about how he's in the middle of a battle and needs help immediately. The Indian man blandly insists that he needs a credit card to pay for the call.
-->'''Lennox:''' This is an emergency Pentagon call! The Pentagon, do you understand-? ''[window behind him blows out]'' NO, I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD!!
-->'''International Operator:''' ''[bored]'' Sir, the attitude isn't going to speed things up any bit at all. I'm going to ask you to speak into the mouthpiece very clearly.
-->'''Capt. Lennox:''' I'm in the middle of a WAR! This is friggin' ridiculous!! ''[Runs over to Epps]'' I need a credit card! Epps, where's your wallet?
-->'''Tech Sgt. Epps:''' Pocket!!
-->'''Lennox:''' Which pocket?!
-->'''Epps:''' MY BACK POCKET!!!
-->'''Lennox:''' You've got ten back pockets!!!
-->'''Epps:''' LEFT CHEEK!!! LEFT CHEEK!!! LEFT CHEEK!!!
-->'''Lennox:''' ''[picks up card and continues talking]'' Okay, it's a Visa.
-->'''International Operator''': Also, sir, have you heard about our Premium Plus full-service call package?
-->'''Lennox:''' NO, I DON'T WANT A PREMIUM PACKAGE!!! Epps, Pentagon!
** The whole thing was based on stories that the film's military advisor told Creator/MichaelBay about real soldiers who went through almost identical issues when trying to contact their superiors at the Pentagon while in the middle of intense firefights.
** During the fight with Scorponok, one of the locals [[FunnyBackgroundEvent can be seen firing]] at Scorponok with his [[LittleUselessGun revolver.]]
** Later when Epps is calling the air strike he gives this response when asked to describe the target:
-->'''Epps''': Unknown, unknown man if you seen this shit!
* The incident with Sam's AmazinglyEmbarrassingParents nearly being shot in their own home:
--> '''Optimus''': Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans. What is ''with'' you?
--> '''Ironhide''': [[DeadpanSnarker I'm just sayin' we ''could''. It's an option...]]
* Near the beginning of the movie, when Bobby Bolivia declares Bumblebee's price to be five thousand dollars, and Sam's father says he's not going over four.
-->'''Bobby Bolivia:''' "Kid, come on, get out. Get outta the car."
-->'''Sam:''' "No no no, you said cars pick their drivers."
-->'''Bobby B:''' "Well sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father."
** The highlight is after Bumblebee blows out all of the other cars' windows to ensure Sam buys him. And Bobby's reaction is:
-->'''Bobby B:''' (awestruck) "$4,000!"
* Megatron ''flicking away'' [[CreatorCameo Michael Bay]] in disgust.
* Feeling lucky punk? Best quote in the film.
* The introduction to Ratchet:
-->'''Ratchet''': [[MySensorsIndicateYouWantToTapThat The boy's pheromone levels suggest that he wants to mate with the female.]]
-->'''Sam:''' *buries face in hands*
-->'''Mikaela:''' *awkwardly scratches the back of her head*
* Ratchet runns into a power line and causes the entire block to lose power.
-->'''Ratchet:''' Wow! That was tingly! You gotta try that.
-->'''Ironhide:''' ''([[SarcasmMode sarcastically]])'' [[DeadpanSnarker Yeah, that looks fun.]]
* Honestly, if some of the above entries weren't enough to tip you off, the scene where the Autobots are hiding from Sam's parents as he attempts to find [[MacGuffin his grandfather's glasses]] is absolutely priceless. First there's Sam looking back with [[OhCrap a brief but very real look of utter horror]] when he sees Optimus in his normal form standing up and walking towards his house, followed by him coming up with increasingly ridiculous conversational topics to keep his father out of the back yard. When the Autobots come over, they wreak havoc on Sam's back yard. Then, when they suddenly realize that they should hide, they all transform. In the middle of Sam's back yard.
** HilarityEnsues as the Autobots accidentally convince the Witwicky family that they're caught in the middle of an earthquake. Sam's father looks outside and the Autobots are all seen hiding in the most ridiculous of places: Bumblebee has somehow wedged himself under the awning and the patio, Ratchet and Ironhide are kneeling between the windows, Jazz has found a location similar to Bumblebee's, except in the living room, and Optimus is so damn big that he can only press himself up against the house and avoid the windows. When he attempts to move, the camera pans to Sam's father as he's in the house. Then there's when Optimus comes up against the window and sees Sam's father. He goes OhCrap and suddenly moves away, out of sight. There's a tremor and Sam's father leaps into the bath tub, shouting that there's been another aftershock, and how much he hates them.
*** Fridge Humor: Ron Witwicky is the head of the local neighborhood watch. He obviously sucks at his job.
** Plus when Sector 7 show up, one of the things they do first is rip up Judy's flowers. ''She grabs a'' ''[[BatterUp baseball bat]]'' ''to beat the crap out of them''. Sadly, she's stopped by Agent Simmons.
** Plus, Ron gets in on the action.
--> '''Ron:''' '''[[SkewedPriorities COULD YOU STAY OFF THE GRASS?!]]'''
* Waspinator's Level 3 special attack in ''Forged to Fight:'' he charges at his opponent, only to get knocked aside, the comes back [[Film/DrStrangelove riding a giant bomb, blowing himself and his opponent to smithereens.]]