* "He's allergic to chocolate, I had to beat him."
** Basically, everything about that little scene.
* Josh invites Odessa over, and decides to "discuss the elephant in the room." Her response? "What the hell ya just call me?!"
* Josh recruiting his thieves.
* Anything to do with "Darnell" and "Seizure Boy".
* Odessa flirting with Slide ''via safe''. Especially his reactions to it.
* The thieves running up the stairs [[spoiler:during the heist.]]
* Ski hats vs. ski masks.
* Every time the thieves start talking about mundane things.
* Doing part of the heist with [[spoiler:a dog in tow.]]
* Three words: Gauntlet of lesbians.
* The random cuts to the boss stuck in the closet listening to Latin music.
** Especially the end when [[spoiler:everyone forgets he's still in there]]
* French Playboy.
* The maid missing [[spoiler:the car dangling off the side of the Tower]].
* This dialogue:
--> "Last time I was this drunk, I made out with a fireman."
--> "Yeah? When was that?"
* Josh smashing Shaw's car.
--> "You think Steve [=McQueen=] is the coolest cat that ever lived? Well guess what: today, Steve [=McQueen=] is my little bitch!"
* The whole "shoplifting sequence"
* Slide's mention of a woman's "fat ass".