* Tess and David in ''Southbound Bus''.
--> '''Tess''': You must be little David.
--> '''David''': I'm not little.
--> '''Tess''': Well, I never saw adults with dinosaurs on their underwear before.
* "Honey, you are plunging into the lion's den... You're dealing with a lawyer."
* I really liked the bit in ''Fallen Angels'' when Monica mentions her ocean phobia.
--> '''Monica''': I'm afraid of the water.
--> '''Tess''': Say that again?
--> '''Monica''': I never had to work near lakes and oceans. I always asked to be excused from those and I was. Bad memories of the Flood, I guess.
--> '''Tess''': This is ridiculous! What is the first thing an angel says? "Fear not. Be not afraid. Except for large bodies of water." Is that it?!
* Monica, on psychotrophic drugs.
--> You don't know what you're dealing with here. I could break you like *snaps* THAT!
** (Cue FridgeHorror when the audience realizes she really could.)
* Monica's coffee addiction! She orders the ''strangest'' stuff sometimes.