* The car that can be remotely driven is comedy throughout.
** "Warning. Unsafe driving will void warranty."
** The look of unabashed glee on Bond's face as his BMW flies through the air and crash-lands into an Avis office, the same company he supposedly rented it from.
*** "Congratulations on [[BlatantLies a safe journey]]!"
** When various henchmen try to break into Bond's car and get electrocuted and have sledgehammers bounce off.
** And then when Dr. Kauffman is ordered to torture Bond into saying how to open the car, just after he's spelt out how he's going to kill Bond to make it look like suicide.
-->'''Kaufmann''': This is very embarrassing. It seems there is a red box they need in your car, only they can't get it open. They want me to get you to tell how to open it. I feel like an idiot, I don't know what to say.
* "I thought you'd pay more attention to a female voice." "I think we've met!"
** Also in that [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smou7nQTcis scene]] is Q giving Bond ''literal'' HeroInsurance for his car.
* Carver making fun of Wai Lin's martial-arts skills with some FunnyBruceLeeNoises, even getting a fairly decent high-kick in. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwNej77PVLI Just watch.]]
* The expression on Bond's face when he's being chased by SMG-toting guards, and he sees Wai Lin waving at him as he draws off the men who'd normally be chasing after her.
* The beautifully snarky quip at the end of the pre-credits sequence.
-->'''Bond:''' Iíve evacuated the area. Ask the admiral ''[[GettingCrapPastTheRadar where]]'' he wants his bombs delivered.
* Bond and Wai Lin squabbling over who gets to drive the motorcycle as they're escaping from Carver's mooks. For the"suave" Bond, Pierce Brosnan really know how to do hilariously bitchy arguing well.
* Carver finds out that Stamper has (yet again) failed to kill Bond.
-->'''Carver''': So much for [[GermanicEfficiency German efficiency]].
* Moneypenny has been on the phone to Bond who is having sex. She gets him to acknowledge that the situation is urgent enough to justify speedy sex, if not to abort it entirely, then hangs up, turns round and sees M standing there.
-->'''Moneypenny:''' Don't ask.
-->'''M:''' Don't tell.
* Stamper speaking glowingly about Dr Kaufman and his work with the worst kind of torture imaginable. Just the way he talks about him as though he were a great humanitarian is hilarious.
* Bond punches a henchman off a catwalk, and he falls into a printing press. "[[BondOneLiner They'll print anything these days]]".
* The scene that introduces Carver and some his immoral practices. While this helps set up how horrible he is, he still manages to pull a case of him being a jerk actually being funny.
--> '''Elliot Carver''': Mr. Wallace, call the President. Tell him if he doesn't sign the bill lowering the cable rates, we will release the video of him with the cheerleader in the Chicago motel room.
--> '''Mr. Wallace''': Inspired, sir.
--> '''Elliot Carver''': And after he signs the bill, release the tape anyway.