* When Spike gets the hiccups in "Hic-cup Pup":
-->'''Spike:''' I'll moider that--* hic* --cat! \\
(A moment later, as the pipe that detached from the pressure of Tom's weight falls and causes the dust that [[spoiler:cures both Spike and Tyke of their hiccups]], Spike is shown to be ''[[IneffectualDeathThreats just sitting there]], sulking in defeat''.)
* Another one involving Spike: In "Puttin' on the Dog", where Tom was wearing the head from a dog statue in order to sneak into a pound and capture Jerry, the mask falls off and Jerry runs underneath it, making it look like a dog's head is moving on its own. When Spike sees this, he looks over at Tom, who is hiding his head within his body (hey, it's a cartoon). Spike turns to the camera and ScreamsLikeALittleGirl.
* The end of the ChuckJones short "Of Feline Bondage". Jerry menaces Tom with an invisibility potion and a pair of scissors, and Tom eventually gets shaved down to GoofyPrintUnderwear. Jerry laughs at him... until the potion wears off, Tom grabs Jerry, and shaves him down to a FurBikini. Tom laughs... then Jerry laughs at himself as well. He even jokingly [[FetishFuel poses for Tom]]. The cartoon ends with the two both rolling on the floor laughing.
* Another cartoon (can't remember which one), Jerry was trying to escape Tom while hiding in a banana. Tom grabs the banana, and peels it to reveal Jerry... who gives him a quick peck on the nose. Hilarious and adorable.
* The beginning of "Neapolitan Mouse" has Tom accidentally slamming a door into Jerry...and Jerry somehow ''[[HoistByHisOwnPetard slamming the door right back into Tom]].''
* The sequence in "Texas Tom" where Tom lip-synchs to "If You're Ever Down in Texas, Look Me Up", but gets thrown for a loop when Jerry messes with the sound speed. He eventually gets the speed back to the right position after hitting Jerry with his guitar.
* Every single time Tom speaks (barring [[NightmareFuel "Don't You Believe It"]], for some.)
* There's also ''Part Time Pal'', where Tom gets drunk and befriends Jerry as both mess with the house. The ultimate laughfest is when Tom throws water onto his owner (who is quietly sleeping, no less), making some truly ridiculous sounds in a seeming imitation of speech, and the mother of all pursuits ensues. Amazingly hilarious.
* In ''The Bowling Alley Cat'', Tom tries to blow Jerry out of a bowling ball he's holding. As he grabs Jerry, the bowling ball drops onto his foot. As they then give chase, Jerry stops it, ''and then stomps on the same foot.''
* In "A Mouse in the House", while Tom and Butch are chasing Jerry while tangled up, Jerry stops them to clobber Butch's foot with a piece of wood, which prompts them to untangle and fly up. When they land, Butch is hopping and clutching Tom's foot while his own is throbbing away. Butch stops for a while to notice this, promptly drops Tom's foot, then grabs his own and resumes hopping in pain.
* At the climax of ''Tee for Two'', Tom is hiding in a lake from [[EverythingsWorseWithBees a swarm of bees]] (it's a long story), using a reed to breathe. Jerry directs the bees towards the reed, and puts a funnel on it. The bees fly down it, right into Tom's mouth. There is silence for a moment, then most of the lake's water is flung into the air as Tom lets out a deafening, and hilarious, roar of pain ([[VolumetricMouth his mouth magnified to absurd levels]]).
** From the same short, Tom attempts to hit a golf ball from between two saplings. Holding the saplings apart from with his legs, he hits the ball, letting the saplings snap back together right on his neck, leaving his detached head floating there with a triumphant expression, after which his headless body runs ''around'' the trees and reattach itself, all in the space of a second or two.
* From ''Yankee Doodle Mouse'', Tom is left right next to a massive stick of dynamite and cowers. The dynamite falls apart, revealing a smaller stick of dynamite. It continues in this vein until a tiny, non-intimidating stick is left. Tom, amused, picks up the minute stick and lets out a hearty chuckle, pointing at it. The stick promptly explodes with the force of the original huge stick.
* "Flirty Birdy": Tom uses a PaperThinDisguise to entice an eagle who is also after Jerry for eating. It [[GoneHorriblyRight goes horribly right]] and ends with Tom sitting on a nest of eggs.
** The tactics that Tom uses on the eagle to try to stop him from chasing him and how Jerry does the same things to Tom.
** At one point, the eagle grabs Jerry because he thinks its a female Eagle (Tom in disguise) and kisses him. When he realizes what he did, we see Jerry acting all shy and making a motion with his hand as if saying, "Aww shucks..."
** The eagle using Jerry as a ring. Jerry's reaction to all this is priceless.
* "Baby Butch". All of it.
-->'''Butch:''' ''(SpitTake)'' '''''MILK?!?!?'''''
* From "Cue Ball Cat": when Jerry, using the overhead wires as a makeshift crossbow, fires a billiards bridge right down Tom's throat. The little ''"ding!"'' sound just makes it hysterical.
* Pretty much all of "Pecos Pest".