* When Spike gets the hiccups in "Hic-cup Pup":
-->'''Spike:''' I'll moider that--* hic* --cat! \\
(A moment later, as the pipe that detached from the pressure of Tom's weight falls and causes the dust that [[spoiler:cures both Spike and Tyke of their hiccups]], Spike is shown to be ''[[IneffectualDeathThreats just sitting there]], sulking in defeat''.)
* Another one involving Spike: In "Puttin' on the Dog", Tom wears a dog mask in order to sneak into a pound and capture Jerry. The mask falls off and Jerry carries it off, while Tom cartoonishly hides his head within his body. Spike stares for a while at (what looks like) a decapitated dog head and a bodiless body both walking around... then he turns to the camera and ScreamsLikeALittleGirl.
* Also concerning Spike: While he and his son attempt to have a barbecue (amid Tom & Jerry's antics), Spike tosses a salad, which Tom falls into. Cue this exchange:
-->'''Spike:''' [[DissonantSerenity Say pal, do me a favor?]] ''(beat)'' [[SuddenlyShouting GET OUT OF MY SALAD!]] ''(Tom does so, getting a bunch of leaves of Spike in the process. Once he's gone, Spike turns to his son, almost resigned in appearance.)'' ''Now'' you know why dogs hate cats.
* The end of the Creator/ChuckJones short "Of Feline Bondage". Jerry menaces Tom with an invisibility potion and a pair of scissors, and Tom eventually gets shaved down to GoofyPrintUnderwear. Jerry laughs at him... until the potion wears off, Tom grabs Jerry, and shaves him down to a FurBikini. Tom laughs... then Jerry laughs at himself as well. He even jokingly [[FetishFuel poses for Tom]]. The cartoon ends with the two both rolling on the floor laughing.
* Another cartoon (Is There a Doctor in the Mouse?), Jerry was trying to escape Tom while hiding in a banana. Tom grabs the banana, and peels it to reveal Jerry... who gives him a quick peck on the nose. Hilarious and adorable.
* The beginning of "Neapolitan Mouse" has Tom accidentally slamming a door into Jerry...and Jerry somehow ''[[HoistByHisOwnPetard slamming the door right back into Tom]].''
* The sequence in "Texas Tom" where Tom lip-synchs to "If You're Ever Down in Texas, Look Me Up", but gets thrown for a loop when Jerry messes with the sound speed. He eventually gets the speed back to the right position after hitting Jerry with his guitar.
* Every single time Tom speaks (barring [[NightmareFuel "Don't You Believe It"]], for some.)
** Including this immortal line:
-->'''Tom:''' ''(Pausing from attempting to hit Jerry, holding him by his tail.)'' "Gee... [[ItMakesSenseInContext I'm throwing away a million dollars,]] [[MoodWhiplash BUT I'M HAPPY!]]" ''(Resumes attempting to hit Jerry.)''
** ''[[EverythingSoundsSexierInFrench Ah, you set my soul on fire. Eet ees not, just a leetle, spaahrk, eet ees a flame, a beeg, ROARING flame!]]''
*** [[Creator/MarxBrothers Say, something IS burning around here…]]
* There's also ''Part Time Pal'', where Tom gets drunk and befriends Jerry as both mess with the house. The ultimate laughfest is when Tom throws water onto his owner (who is quietly sleeping, no less), making some truly ridiculous sounds in a seeming imitation of speech, and the mother of all pursuits ensues. Amazingly hilarious.
* In ''The Bowling Alley Cat'', Tom tries to blow Jerry out of a bowling ball he's holding. As he grabs Jerry, the bowling ball drops onto his foot. As they then give chase, Jerry stops it, ''and then stomps on the same foot.''
* In "A Mouse in the House", while Tom and Butch are chasing Jerry while tangled up, Jerry stops them to clobber Butch's foot with a piece of wood, which prompts them to untangle and fly up. When they land, Butch is hopping and clutching Tom's foot while his own is throbbing away. Butch stops for a while to notice this, promptly drops Tom's foot, then grabs his own and resumes hopping in pain.
* At the climax of ''Tee for Two'', Tom is hiding in a lake from [[EverythingsWorseWithBees a swarm of bees]] (it's a long story), using a reed to breathe. Jerry directs the bees towards the reed, and puts a funnel on it. The bees fly down it, right into Tom's mouth. There is silence for a moment, then most of the lake's water is flung into the air as Tom lets out a deafening, and hilarious, roar of pain ([[VolumetricMouth his mouth magnified to absurd levels]]).
** From the same short, Tom attempts to hit a golf ball from between two saplings. Holding the saplings apart from with his legs, he hits the ball, letting the saplings snap back together right on his neck, leaving his detached head floating there with a triumphant expression, after which his headless body runs ''around'' the trees and reattach itself, all in the space of a second or two.
* From ''Yankee Doodle Mouse'', Tom is left right next to a massive stick of dynamite and cowers. The dynamite falls apart, revealing a smaller stick of dynamite. It continues in this vein until a tiny, non-intimidating stick is left. Tom, amused, picks up the minute stick and lets out a hearty chuckle, pointing at it. The stick promptly explodes with the force of the original huge stick.
* "Flirty Birdy": Tom uses a PaperThinDisguise to entice an eagle who is also after Jerry for eating. It [[GoneHorriblyRight goes horribly right]] and ends with Tom sitting on a nest of eggs.
** The tactics that Tom uses on the eagle to try to stop him from chasing him and how Jerry does the same things to Tom.
** At one point, the eagle grabs Jerry because he thinks its a female Eagle (Tom in disguise) and kisses him. When he realizes what he did, we see Jerry acting all shy and making a motion with his hand as if saying, "Aww shucks..."
** The eagle using Jerry as a ring. Jerry's reaction to all this is priceless.
* From "Cue Ball Cat": when Jerry, using the overhead wires as a makeshift crossbow, fires a billiards bridge right down Tom's throat. The little ''"ding!"'' sound just makes it hysterical.
* Jerry running into a wall missing the mouse hole in "Matinee Mouse".
* The tests Jerry puts Nibbler through in Little School Mouse.
** The first test involves swiping a wisker from a cat without waking him. Cue Jerry's OhCrap reaction when he notices that Nibbler has managed to ''drag Tom across the floor by his whisker'', and when the two mice bolts for their hole, Nibbler accidently closes the door behind him, locking Jerry outside. Cut to Nibbler looking confused inside while you hear Tom beating the crap out of Jerry outside.
** The second test involves stealing a piece of cheese from the counter with Tom sleeping underneath. Nibbler TakeAThirdOption by kindly asking Tom to retrive the cheese for him, which Tom does.
** Finally, the third test involves tying a bell around a cats neck. Jerry tries, but Tom wakes up, and forcefeeds the bell to Jerry, while Nibbler simply presents the bell as a gift to Tom, who happily puts it on.