* During the Magiranger vs. Dekaranger movie, Jasmine's reaction upon seeing a disguised [[spoiler: Hikaru and Tetsu (they're dressed up as women. Really pretty women.)]]
* Episode 13's credits scene has Hoji being disrespectful towards Murphy, Murphy then challenges Hoji to see who's stronger which he refuses and tries to walk away. Murphy then attacks him offscreen with Hoji screaming [[GratuitousEnglish "OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY"]]
* Umeko imitating Jasmine and Umeko drunk.
* Umeko enjoying her bath until there's an emergency call. Cue Umeko showing up in front of Doggie with shampoo still on her hair, she sneezed and some of the bubbles flew right to Doggie's mouth. She just gave a deadpan "Oh" and put her 'bathing hat' on Doggie's muzzle and goes to the tube to enter her Deka Machine, transforming to Deka Pink. And inside, she sneezed so big her Deka Machine leapt. Pissed off, Doggie screams her name while Umeko haplessly apologized (cue thunder outside Deka Base).
* In episode 45 when a bisexual alienizer falls in love for cross dressing Tetsu.
** And earlier while trying to deduce the alienizer's personality, Tetsu made up some conclusion on how Umeko seemed to attract non-humans... cue Umeko punching him on the rib. Then Tetsu made some conclusion on how Jasmine seemed to attract old men... cue Jasmine punching him on the rib.
* Dekaranger vs Abaranger, Yukito (Abare Blue) can immediately tell that Doggie has a backbone condition that causes him to miss once in 2,000 attacks. He goes on to fix the backbone condition against Doggie's will. Doggie is howling like a puppy while it happens. Borders on FetishFuel if you're into that thing, especially when Doggie goes shirtless a few minutes later.
*** Watch that scene [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycomiRFyJeg here (NOTE: the sound is off sync, and it's HK subs]].
** Also from Deka vs. Aba, Abare Killer is revived and meets Umeko. When she lays down the law to him, he promptly puts the moves on her, causing her to swoon... which is followed by Tetsu, with audible sweatdrop, [[CatchPhrase "Nonsense."]]
* Episode 44's before credits info video, Swan is giving everyone injections for treating their injuries. It hurts, and Doggie's glad he doesn't have to go through that. Swan tells him he's next and holds up '''an even bigger needle'''. Doggie panics, it then zooms out of the Dekabase and Doggie's howling like a puppy.
* Episode 5. Umeko lost her SPD License and when it comes for the InTheNameOfTheMoon speech..
--> '''[[color:red:Red]]''': "One, to hate inhuman crimes!"
--> '''[[color:blue:Blue]]''': "Two, to pursue mysterious cases!"
--> '''[[color:green:Green]]''': "Three, to investigate using futuristic technology!"
--> '''[[color:gold:Yellow]]''': "Four, the hideous evil of space..."
--> '''[[color:fuchsia:Umeko]]''': "WHERE THE HELL IS MY LICENSE!?!?"
--> '''The other four''': "What!?"
* Umeko and Jasmine shopping and eating ice cream... cue Umeko declaring they're going to buy lots of things and accidentally shoving her ice cream into Jasmine's face. Jasmine tries to remain calm as Umeko tries to clean that up... accidentally using ''Jasmine's top''. And finally Jasmine can't take it anymore, she explodes and cue a hilarious chase.
* Umeko acting as mama for a large alien baby in episode 12.
* Pretty much any scene involving Tetsu in drag, but the one in episode 26 is of particular note.
* In episode 46, Ban pushing Hoji aside casually when he comes up with a theory as to why Murphy is attacking Umeko. (he was actually attacking her because he'd smelt psycho-mush and picked it up on her)
** Hell, Ban's facial expressions are priceless.
* Episode 31 has a FunnyMoment that crosses into a MomentOfAwesome with Umeko and her doppelganger. After Umeko recovers from being shot at by a sniper, she proceeds to give a giant rant against the lady who tipped off the sniper, the princess's bodyguard and the princess herself, before Jasmine taps her on the shoulder asking if she feels better.
* In 10 Years After, if RewatchBonus, then the scene where Umeko tried to cheer Carrie up by telling the tales of her fellow Dekaranger becomes one, when you realize [[spoiler:this 'Carrie' was actually Ban using advanced disguise technique all along, and he pretty much protests anytime Umeko describes herself as a leader, because that's ''so'' not true.]]