[[caption-width-right:350:[[DeadpanSnarker The things I do for International Rescue...]] ]]
!!!The 1960s series and movies
* Day of Disaster has the bridge technicians thinking Brains may be insane and have escaped from an asylum.
** Even better when Lady Penelope rescues him from a psychiatrist and he catches her speaking into her [[ShoePhone makeup kit.]]
* In "The Man from [=MI5=]", when they're in Monte Carlo, Lady Penelope gives Parker the night off. As he's leaving, Lady Penelope asks him what he's doing with the bag he's carrying. He starts to tell her that he's taking it in case he wins anything at the casino he's going to. [[EpicFail Then the bag falls open and all his burglary tools fall out]].
** Later, Lady Penelope asks him how he did at the casino, and he admits, sadly, that he lost. She asks how much he lost, to which Parker replies that it was ''what'' he lost. After a bit more prodding and uncertain murmuring....
-->'''Penelope:''' Come on, you can tell me.\\
'''Parker:''' [[CrowningMomentOfFunny Your yacht, m'lady.]]
* "Vault of Death": Lady Penelope's driving. The funny part is seeing her guest and Parker are in the backseat, covering their eyes.
* Several from "The Mighty Atom":
** Parker and Kyrano fight over the drinks tray (notice that David Graham voices both characters at the same time).
** Lady Penelope screams at the robotic mouse (off-screen).
** The Hood crushes the robotic mouse after discovering photos of a terrified Lady Penelope.
-->'''The Hood:''' You stupid, foolish, idiotic failure!
* Parker becoming a human snowball in the "Cham-Cham." The (Possibly)antigrav umbrella at the end deserves a mention.
* Alan's dream in ''Thunderbirds Are Go''. [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment Who the hell thought that up?]]
** Before that, after being told he and Tin-Tin aren't allowed to leave the base (despite Scott and Virgil being allowed without a second thought), Alan angrily declares he's going to bed. In a rather Seinfeld-esque moment:
-->'''Tin-Tin''' But won't you have some coffee, Alan?
-->'''Alan''' No thanks! It keeps me awake!
* The ending of the episode "Cry Wolf", Tony and Bob let Scott drive in the cart they use as Thunderbirds 2, only for him to turn out to be too heavy for the cart and ends up crashing through the barn and into some rubbish bins, it's topped by what Scott says after his bumpy ride:
--> '''Scott'': [[DeadpanSnarker The things i do for International Rescue...]]
!!!The 2004 movie
* As a MythologyGag to the series' use of human hands in close-ups, they did the inverse during the ''Thunderbird 1'' launch- a ''puppet'' hand suddenly replaces Fermat's!.