* In "The Man from [=MI5=]", when they're in Monte Carlo, Lady Penelope gives Parker the night off. As he's leaving, Lady Penelope asks him what he's doing with the bag he's carrying. He starts to tell her that he's taking it in case he wins anything at the casino he's going to. [[EpicFail Then the bag falls open and all his burglary tools fall out]].
* Later, Lady Penelope asks him how he did at the casino, and he admits, sadly, that he lost. She asks how much he lost, to which Parker replies that it was ''what'' he lost. After a bit more prodding and uncertain murmuring....
-->'''Penelope:''' Come on, you can tell me.\\
'''Parker:''' [[CrowningMomentOfFunny Your yacht, m'lady.]]
* "Vault of Death": Lady Penelope's driving. The funny part is seeing her guest and Parker are in the backseat, covering their eyes.
* Alan's dream in ''Thunderbirds Are Go''.
* From the 2004 movie, as an in-joke on the series' use of human hands in close-ups, cuts to a puppet hand pressing a button at one point.