[[caption-width-right:350:[[DeadpanSnarker The things I do for International Rescue...]] ]]
!!!The 1960s series and movies
* Day of Disaster has the bridge technicians thinking Brains may be insane and have escaped from an asylum.
** Even better when Lady Penelope rescues him from a psychiatrist and he catches her speaking into her [[ShoePhone makeup kit.]]
* In "The Man from [=MI5=]", when they're in Monte Carlo, Lady Penelope gives Parker the night off. As he's leaving, Lady Penelope asks him what he's doing with the bag he's carrying. He starts to tell her that he's taking it in case he wins anything at the casino he's going to. [[EpicFail Then the bag falls open and all his burglary tools fall out]].
** Later, Lady Penelope asks him how he did at the casino, and he admits, sadly, that he lost. She asks how much he lost, to which Parker replies that it was ''what'' he lost. After a bit more prodding and uncertain murmuring....
-->'''Penelope:''' Come on, you can tell me.\\
'''Parker:''' [[CrowningMomentOfFunny Your yacht, m'lady.]]
* "Vault of Death": Lady Penelope's driving. The funny part is seeing her guest and Parker are in the backseat, covering their eyes.
* Several from "The Mighty Atom":
** Parker and Kyrano fight over the drinks tray (notice that David Graham voices both characters at the same time).
** Lady Penelope screams at the robotic mouse (off-screen).
** The Hood crushes the robotic mouse after discovering photos of a terrified Lady Penelope.
-->'''The Hood:''' You stupid, foolish, idiotic failure!
* Alan's dream in ''Thunderbirds Are Go''. [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment Who the hell thought that up?]]
** Before that, after being told he and Tin-Tin aren't allowed to leave the base (despite Scott and Virgil being allowed without a second thought), Alan angrily declares he's going to bed. In a rather Seinfeld-esque moment:
-->'''Tin-Tin''' But won't you have some coffee, Alan?
-->'''Alan''' No thanks! It keeps me awake!
* The ending of the episode "Cry Wolf", Tony and Bob let Scott drive in the cart they use as Thunderbirds 2, only for him to turn out to be too heavy for the cart and ends up crashing through the barn and into some rubbish bins, it's topped by what Scott says after his bumpy ride:
--> '''Scott'': [[DeadpanSnarker The things I do for International Rescue...]]
* Several from "The Cham-Cham", both involving Parker:
** Parker decks a sniper before he can shoot Penelope and Tin-Tin, but both end up rolling down the hill in a large HumanSnowball.
** After catching some hooks from Thunderbird 2 with an umbrella, Parker is launched from the cable car by the sudden stop. He is unharmed, though, since he floats to the ground with the umbrella [[Film/MaryPoppins Mary Poppins-style]].
!!!The 2004 movie
* As a MythologyGag to the series' use of human hands in close-ups, they did the inverse during the ''Thunderbird 1'' launch- a ''puppet'' hand suddenly replaces Fermat's!.
* Earlier in the movie, Brains is seen fiddling around with an invention of his, which allows him to levitate a cell phone on his workstation- [[FunnyBackgroundEvent completely unaware he's managing to lift]] [[AchievementsInIgnorance the Mole behind him as well]].
* When Parker is flying FAB-1 to Tracy Island, Lady Penelope is casually reading items from a newspaper, to which Parker replies in his usual stoic form. She then casually adds "Oh, and England won the football last night.", causing [[NotSoStoic Parker to cheer wildly]] -- and briefly lose control of FAB-1, tossing Alan and Fermat around before he regains control.
* The Hood's LargeHam antics (along with his goons) can be pretty funny at times. Like when he has Brains [[ToTheBatpole activate the command and control center]], he's taken off-guard by the room's rotating, and Ben Kingsley's facial expressions just sell it. He's probably thinking "Whoa, didn't expect this. Gotta keep my self from falling over."
** When he tries to make Brains do it just before hand, his response? "[[CurseCutShort Fu- Fa- Fu- NO WAY!]]" The Hood's expression indicates he didn't think Brains was gonna swear at him.
** And when Jeff asks him who he is. He replies almost casually "Oh you can, call me The Hood.", while he's looking at the floor. What was he looking at? The stuff that made the room rotate?