* When Exetor first contacts Meacham:
--->'''Exetor:''' It's not possible that a man of your scientific curiosity wouldn't want to find out who I am, where I come from.
--->'''Tom Servo:''' If I have pants on.
* After Exetor invites Meacham to join him for dinner.
--->'''Tom Servo:''' ''Then I'll ram my ovapositor down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien!
* And of course, the lyrics they add to a badly timed dramatic musical sting:
--->''' All three''': Nor-mal view! Nor-mal View! Nor-MAL VIEW! NOR-MAL VIEW!
* As Exetor gives the hard sell to Cal and Ruth in his office:
--->'''Exetor:''' ''We hope to solve the mysteries of the universe like, who we are, where we came from...''
--->'''Servo:''' And why do I have a painting of a burger on my wall?
* As Cal's plane glows bright green:
--->'''Mike:''' Well, suddenly I'm a refreshing mint flavor!
* As a man on the ship looks out of a huge window:
--->'''Crow:''' Isn't he sitting too close to the TV?
* When Exetor appears on screen:
--->'''Mike:''': [[MorkandMindy Nanu, nanu]].
* From the German dub, as the Mute-Ant first appears:
--->'''Servo''': Oh, mein Gott, Ilona Christen!
* "Into the weenie mobile...Weenie Man away!"