!!The Year Without a Santa Claus:
* Jingle and Jangle's impromptu Vaudeville routine when Mrs. Claus calls.
-->'''Jingle:''' Hello Mrs. Claus. Yes, Mrs Claus! Right away Mrs. Claus! Goodbye Mrs. Claus.
-->'''Jangle:''' Who was that?
-->'''Jingle:''' That was...D'OH!
* Pretty much every time the Miser Brothers [[SiblingRivalry bicker with each other]].
** Case in point:
--> '''Snow Miser:''' Hi there, sugarplum! How's you make out with the hothead?
--> '''Heat Miser:''' I ''heard'' that, you ''snowball!''
--> '''Snow Miser:''' (With a sense of resignation) Oh my goodness, Speak of the devil.
--> '''HeatMiser:''' (To Mrs. Claus) Madame, kindly state your business with that drippy snowman and get him ''out'' of here!
--> '''SnowMiser:''' Mind your blood pressure, hotcakes. Mother warned you about that [[IncrediblyLamePun low boiling point of yours.]]
--> '''HeatMiser:''' (seething) Oooh, you just think you're hot stuff because Mother likes you best!
* "[[LampshadeHanging Here he comes now]], [[LargeHam the big ham]]."
* A bit of BlackComedy; at one point in Snow Miser's song, he once again states "whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch" whilst approaching Jingle and Jangle. Jingle and Jangle's expressions imply that they're terrified that he's about to test this power out on ''them'' (instead, he does it to Jangle's hat, before changing it back when Jangle freaks out).
* This exchange when Mrs. Claus explains the situation to MotherNature.
-->'''Mother Nature:''' So [Heat Miser and Snow Miser] gave you a hard time, did they?
-->'''Mrs. Claus:''' Oh I'm sure they didn't mean to!
-->'''Mother Nature:''' [[BrutalHonesty Oh yes they did. They're nasty little boys!]]
** Later, when Mother Nature summons the brothers to straighten things out, the two of them immediately start kissing up to their mommy; Snow Miser seems to try fixing her hair/adjusting her hat while Heat Miser appears to be trying to warm up her tea.
!!A Miser Brothers Christmas:
* Heat Miser growling at a rabbit.
* When they witness Santa getting injured, the Miser Brothers' response is to both say in unison "Mommy's gonna kill us!"
* The Greenland/Iceland argument.
-->'''Heat Miser:''' There's hardly any ice there at all!
-->'''Snow Miser:''' You did the same thing, but with Greenland! Greenland's covered in ice! It's not green!
-->'''Heat Miser:''' It will be when I'm done with it!
-->'''Snow Miser:''' Over my melted body!
-->'''Heat Miser:''' I can arrange that!
* Every time the North Wind gets angry because of his over-the-top expressions and because of how composed he tries to make himself out to be when in the presence of his mother.