* "NUNS?! NUNS think I'm a bad mother?!"
* Debbie reads aloud from a ''WeeklyWorldNews''-type tabloid magazine: "Oh, look! A 99-year-old woman gave birth to twin 3-headed cows! And the father is a chicken!"
* Nigel tries to edit the newest footage himself... resulting in him accidentally having a warthog lip-synch his introduction.
-->'''Nigel''': The warthog is talking like me! ''(chuckles)''
* Come on, say it:
-->[[MemeticMutation I'll do]] ''[[MemeticMutation this]]''[[MemeticMutation ...with my]] ''[[MemeticMutation hands]]''[[MemeticMutation ! Blaaaaaaaaarghghghghghgh!]]
* From the first episode:
-->Mount Kilamanjaro, Africa's highest peak. And roaming in its shadow, the king of beasts, the lion, known to local tribesmen as--ACK OOK ICH ACH BLUAH!
* Anytime Darwin's [[DeadpanSnarker snarky side]] shows.
* Nigel's line in in 'Reef Grief.' "We seem to be faced with a ''fascinating'' lack of options!"
* Nigel's attempt at throat-singing at the end of 'Horse Sense.'