* Robbie pointing out how bad Linda is at communicating.
--> '''Linda:''' Oh, yeah - sure! Living in your sister's basement with five kids while you're off every weekend doing wedding gigs at a whoppin' sixty bucks a pop?
--> '''Robbie:''' Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!
* Robbie's bitter and angry wedding performance after being stood up by Linda. Especially the "Love Stinks" part.
* When Robbie sings "Somebody Kill Me Please", mood swinging from happy to incredibly angry to suicidal.
* SteveBuscemi delivering an absolutely picture perfect cameo as an utterly blitzed best man.
** [[spoiler:Which leads to a hilarious pay-off when he appears as a wedding singer in Robbie and Julia's wedding at the end.]]
* "He's losing his mind!...and I'm reaping all the benefits!"
* "[[Music/BillyIdol How're you doing, sir! Chicken or fish?]]"
* Grandma Rosie's letter in the stage musical, sung sweetly just like a loving grandmother, ending with this lyric:
-->'''Rosie''': And if you're feeling sad, remember... that Linda is... ... ... a skanky hoe.
* The look on Billy Idol's face when the old lady asks what the mile high club is.
** And the old Asian guy behind him who has the same look.
* The drunk old man at the bar after Glenn punches Robbie in the face and jokes that he should write a song about it.
-->'''Old Man:''' ''(thoughtfully)'' Sounds like a country song!
* Robbie learning Glenn's last name
-->'''Robbie''': I don't even know your last name.
-->'''Glenn''': It's Guglia.
-->'''Robbie''': Guglia? Oh, so Julia's last name's gonna be Guglia. Julia Guglia! That's funny!
-->'''Glenn''': [unamused] Why is that funny?
-->'''Robbie''': I - don't know.
-->Julia: [into the mirror in her wedding dress] Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Julia Guglia.
-->(disgusted at the sound of it)
-->Julia: Julia Guglia. Hi, it's nice to meet you I'm Julia Guglia...
--> (laughs then, breaks out in tears, pauses, then smiles; starts to practice saying Robbie's last name.)
* Robbie testing to see if Glenn's a cad:
-->'''Robbie''':[looking at a sexy waiteress; monotone voice] My, God. That is a lushious ass.
-->'''Glenn''': [smiling] That's premium grade, top choice meat.
** Funnier, Robbie is only pretending to be that hammy, but Glenn actually '''is''' that way.