* Robbie's bitter and angry wedding performance after being stood up by Linda. Especially the "Love Stinks" part.
* When Robbie sings "Somebody Kill Me Please", mood swinging from happy to incredibly angry to suicidal.
* SteveBuscemi delivering an absolutely picture perfect cameo as an utterly blitzed best man.
** [[spoiler:Which leads to a hilarious pay-off when he appears as a wedding singer in Robbie and Julia's wedding at the end.]]
* "He's losing his mind!...and I'm reaping all the benefits!"
* "[[Music/BillyIdol How're you doing, sir! Chicken or fish?]]"
* Grandma Rosie's letter in the stage musical, sung sweetly just like a loving grandmother, ending with this lyric:
-->'''Rosie''': And if you're feeling sad, remember... that Linda is... ... ... a skanky hoe.
* The look on Billy Idol's face when the old lady asks what the mile high club is.
* The drunk old man at the bar after Glenn punches Robbie in the face and jokes that he should write a song about it.
-->'''Old Man:''' ''(thoughtfully)'' Sounds like a country song!