!!The 1987 film
* Wallace taking a sip from a barrel of liquor at the end of his LetsGetDangerous scene, a bit of FridgeBrilliance behind his satisfaction implies that he's enforcing a law he doesn't believe in.
** Given that he was an accountant who'd just single-handedly stormed a bridge full of gangsters, he might have just needed some liquid courage.
* Nitti "[[BondOneLiner is in the car]]"
* Malone's comment on the stammering first potential recruit: "There goes the next chief of police."
* Malone recruiting George Stone.
--->'''Malone''': I said you're a lying member of a no-good race.
--->''Stone knocks the clipboard out of his hands and points his gun under his chin.''
--->'''Stone''': That's a lot better than you, you stinking Irish pig.
--->'''Malone''':... Oh I like him.
--->'''Ness''': Yeah I like him too.
* Capone's baseball bat scene? Horrifying. The other gangsters' extremely calm and mildly discomforted reactions? Priceless. Even when Capone is smacking a traitor to death, many simply frown or furrow their brows, while the waiters are completely indifferent while watching. [[FridgeHorror Maybe this has happened before...]]