* Every moment Dathan is made to look like the whiny little ass that he is.
** It was great when he was kicked off his transport and some sweet little old ladies put there in his place.
* Once he wakes up and saves the girls from some ruffians, Moses finds he can't keep the ladies away, as they were washing his feet. [[DeadpanSnarker ...That poor man]].
--> '''Moses''': Never did a lost sheep have so many shepherds.
* It was kinda cute how the girls find Moses after his exile, taking a nap.
* Joshua and Lilia have an amusing romantic conversation to at least suggest the Hebrews are able to find a few light moments in their slavery, also counts as a [[HeartwarmingMoments Heartwarming Moment]].
--> '''Joshua''': Here! Water lily!
--> '''Lilia''': My name is Lilia.
--> '''Joshua''': To me you are a lily, and I want water.
--> '''Lilia''': Joshua. Joshua, I thought you'd never come down.
--> '''Joshua''': Water before love, my girl.
--> '''Lilia''': Does it take the whole Nile to quench your thirst?
--> '''Joshua''': No, just your lips.
* During Jethro's party, each of Sephora's six sisters do their dance to catch Moses eye. Three of the shieks offer their, suggestions.
--> '''First Shiek''': A bride, a shawl. Choose one, not all!
--> '''Second Shiek''': One shawl, one wife, your choice for life!
--> '''Third Shiek''': It is a garden of many flowers, Moses. I wish you had my years and I had your choice!
* When the Jews are leaving Egypt, one family can't quite convince their donkey to come along. Joshua rides by and quips "400 years in bondage, and today he doesn't want to leave."
* The fact that Moses threw the Ten Commandments to the idol and destroyed them along with it, ''before he even told his people what the laws were.'' Granted, he probably recited them from memory, but the thought of him having to go back up to ask God for another set of commandments is hilarious.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1kqqMXWEFs This phony trailer]] for a comedic version of the film.