* The infamous [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4H4jV1Spo "Fighting the Frizzies at eleven"]] comment by the news anchor. This guy's been given an absolutely absurd sentence to read in front of millions of people, and he says it ''with absolute conviction.''
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KUAFyPX7w The scene with Harvey Korman as the cooking show chef is actually pretty funny.]]
* The stormtrooper who actually fights Han one-on-one only to lose when he apparently ''[[TooDumbToLive trips over his own gun]]'', [[RailingKill sending him hurtling over a railing to his death]].
* A more straight example: DeadpanSnarker all-business bartender/owner Ackmena can jab as only Bea Arthur can.
-->'''Ackmena:''' ''(to customer)'' Well, I'm certainly not going to get rich with customers like you. I thought I taught you to drink faster than that. Well, at least you're steady.
-->'''Ackmena:''' ''(to Krelman)'' We ''are'' talking. You're not ordering. I'm not pouring. We are not drinking. We are ''talking''.
* As Jack Packard of Red Letter Media pointed out, if you look hard enough, you can see the exact moment at which Harrison Ford stopped caring even the slightest bit about being in it.