* The infamous [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4H4jV1Spo "Fighting the Frizzies at eleven"]] comment by the news anchor. This guy's been given an absolutely absurd sentence to read in front of millions of people, and he says it ''with absolute conviction.''
** Fitting being during a show with fuzzy-wuzzy Wookies. ''Maybe they'e the mythical Frizzies!''
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KUAFyPX7w The scene with Harvey Korman as the cooking show chef is actually pretty funny.]]
* The stormtrooper who actually fights Han one-on-one only to lose when he apparently ''[[TooDumbToLive trips over his own gun]]'', [[RailingKill sending him hurtling over a railing to his death]], complete with [[StockScream Wilhelm scream]].
* The sheer fact that ''Darth Vader'' appears in the special (in stock footage with his only line of dialogue redubbed).
* A more straight example: DeadpanSnarker all-business bartender/owner Ackmena can jab as only Bea Arthur can.
-->'''Ackmena:''' ''(to customer)'' Well, I'm certainly not going to get rich with customers like you. I thought I taught you to drink faster than that. Well, at least you're steady.
-->'''Ackmena:''' ''(to Krelman)'' We ''are'' talking. You're not ordering. I'm not pouring. We are not drinking. We are ''talking''.
* As Jack Packard in ''WebVideo/BestOfTheWorst'' pointed out, if you look hard enough, you can see the exact moment at which Creator/HarrisonFord stopped caring even the slightest bit about being in it.
** Harrison Ford's hilariously uncomfortable reaction when Conan O'Brien surprised him with a clip of Han's tender moment with Chewie's family. One gets the impression that the studio audience's presence was the only thing stopping Ford from murdering him for that.
* The ActorAllusion with Art Carney is pretty funny, even if they did have to crib it wholesale from ''Series/TheHoneymooners''.