* CharmPerson: Horvath uses this when trying to find David. Lampshaded by his own apprentice. [[spoiler: [[CrowningMomentOfFunny "These are not the droids you are looking for".]]]]
--->'''Guard:''' I'll need to see your identification card.
--->'''Horvath:''' [[DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything You don't need to see]] [[StarWars my identification card.]]
--->'''Guard:''' I don't need to see your identification card.
--->'''Drake:''' [[CrowningMomentOfFunny These are not]] [[LampshadeHanging the Droids you're looking for.]]
--->'''Horvath:''' ''Annoyed Glare''
* The bathroom scene:
--> '''Drake:''' Have you cleared your mind?
--> '''Dave:''' Yeah ...
--> '''Drake:''' Have you got the ring on? Yeah? Right, try taking it off, it never helps me.
--> '''Horvath:''' (Comes in, looks at them and says, exasperated) Go guard the door.
* Will you step in to my cage?
* Go Team [[BuffySpeak Magical Stuff]].
* The [[GroinAttack plasma-bolt training]].
* Dave around Becky.
* The Old Man shoes scene.
* This little gem while fighting a dragon.
--> Dave: Clear my mind?! Are you crazy?!
--> Balthazar: *Thinks for a moment, then holds up two pinched fingers to say "a little"*
* When Dave is driving to the final battle and gets stuck in traffic behind an old woman... with a walker
* If you're quick enough with the pause you can catch [[http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120209182729/villains/images/8/8d/Maxim_Horvath%27s_defeat.jpg This]] when Dave electrocutes Horvath right before the final battle scene.
* [[PunctuatedForEmphasis This. Must. Not. Happen.]]
* Who can forget the mops scene? Then there's that part when Dave tries to stop the madness. He pins a struggling mop to the table, and raises a fire axe above his head intending to chop it. [[ShadowDiscretionShot Cue a camera cut to the shadow of him raising the axe cast dramatically across the wall,]] [[FelonyMisdemeanor as if he's committing murder]]. So this scene managed not only to make the mandatory CallBack to the original MickeyMouse cartoon, but also lampoon a horror movie cliche. '''Wow.'''
* At least Balthazar is honest with himself and others:
--> '''Dave:''' Are you ''insane?''
--> '''Balthazar:''' ''[thinks about it, makes little-bit fingers]''