* When playing as the monarch in one of the quests, you have to ask 3 of your servants to give you an honest opinion of how you're running the country. While they're all funny on their own, I found talking to the jester hilarious. Simply put, the jester recites a poem that is obviously more of an insult than anything. The monarch's response?
-->'''Monarch''': [[GeorgeJetsonJobSecurity ...You're fired.]]
* When holding court as a monarch, some of the petitions the citizens approach you with can get really amusing. Of note is a guy who asks the Monarch for permission to have a child. The positive option is to tell him he doesn't need your permission for something like that, and the negative one...
-->'''Monarch''': Are you kidding? You want my permission to breed. You know what? No. Just because you asked me: no. You are banned from having children.
** Even funnier if you're familiar with the folk etymology about the word "fuck" [[FunWithAcronyms standing for]] Fornication Under Consent of the King.
* Also when holding court as a Monarch, a villager will come to request permission to burn the vulgar shrubbery his neighbor is sculpting, and regardless of how the Monarch replies, it's a rather easy request to forget. However, another villager might come later asking for funds to make a statue of the Monarch. If you say no, s/he will reply that they shall "go back to their other pastime of sculpting vulgar shrubbery".
* If you use the Monarch to make an ally of the Crab Bandit, your reward is a fake mustache matching the bandit's.
* The Wedding quest has a hilarious speech given by the best man/maid of honor at the end. It sometimes includes "[[NoodleIncident Remember that time]] we got caught up in [[UnusualEuphemism that meat trade in Aarbyville]]?" It's even funnier if you just chose random Sims who didn't have an established friendship before the quest.