! In the Novel:
* Bunny's essay on Creator/JohnDonne.
-->And as we leave Donne and Walton on the shores of Metahemeralism, we wave a fond farewell to those famous chums of yore.
* The frequent spot-on liberal arts school satire.
* Every single scene involving the owner of Redeemed Repairs.
* The scene where Richard and Judy Poovey are doing cocaine in the car park. Actually, any scene involving Judy Poovey.
* When, due to their extraordinarily formal appearance, the SixStudentClique are mistaken for Mormons by a waitress at a diner.
* [[BlackComedy Henry trying out the poison for Bunny on his neighbour's boxer dogs.]]
* A grumpy and sleep-deprived Francis losing his rag with Henry. ''"I don't want a goddamn doughnut!"''
* Charles insisting that he take a mangy feral cat to Francis's house. Not only does it rough both Francis and Richard up considerably, it then has an attack of diarrhoea in the former's car.