* Memnon's Guards can be heard heading towards Mathayus and his young guide.
--> '''Mathayus''': Get ready! I'll kill half, you kill half! (''the kid stares at him like he's crazy'')
--> '''Mathayus''': All right. I'll kill them all!
--> '''Street Urchin''': (''tugs on Mathayus' arm'') Why don't we go around them and not kill anybody?!
* [[NoodleIncident "It is not the size of the hump, but the motion of the camel!"]]
** Say what now?
* Just after Mathayus rescues Jesup from certain death.
--> '''Mathayus''': You're lucky we have the same mother.
* When Mathayus' ''loyal'' stead decieds he's to heavy to hold up anymore and sits down, just when Mathayus needs him to stand up as he's sliding down a rope!
* When Mathayus and Balthazar have there big FightScene, also a moment of awesome.
** As Mathayus tries to hold Balthazar back, he starts throwing things at him. In the end, he almost throws a chicken.
* Gotta love this scene.
--> '''Balthazar''': You stay alive akkaidian.
--> '''Mathayus''': No need to worry, ''miss''.
* Philos is a veritable cornucopia of deadpan humor.
--> '''Philos:''' Oh my. Are you going to kill me?
--> '''Mathayus:''' (''dismissively'') Maybe later.
** And not too long after.
--> '''Philos:''' (''flatly'') You again?
--> '''Mathayus:''' How do I get out of here?
--> '''Philos:''' (''pointing to door Mathayus entered through'') Through that door.