* ''"Wildcat... wild... cat... pow..."''
* "Oh, Eli just crashed his car into the building..."
* Eli's rather understated reaction to the crash, "...has anyone seen my shoe?" It should also be noted he is wearing rather evocative "warpaint" all over his face. For a ''wedding''. Eli's descent into serious drug addiction is at once as tragic as it is darkly hilarious.
* Royal and Henry, two "old grizzly bears" just about getting ready to throw down in the kitchen, then calmly pretending as if nothing has happened.
* Royal telling Ari and Uzi that dedicated manservant Pagoda once saved his life, carrying him to a hospital after Royal had been stabbed.
-->'''Ari:''' Who stabbed you?
-->'''Royal:''' He did. There was a contract on my life. Stabbed me right in the gut with a shiv.
* Raleigh not caring at all about Margot's promiscuous past, only that she smokes.