* There’s a lot of funny moments on the episode “It Takes a Thief”
** At the house.
--> '''Oscar:''' (looking at Suga Mama with camera) Sssh! I'm getting footage of the legendary Big Foot!
--> '''Suga Mama:''' I got your big foot right here! (She kicks Oscar)
** And another one at the house.
-->'''Trudy:''' Get up, Oscar. We have to take the twins to the zoo.
-->'''Oscar:''' Come on, Trudy. The twins don't want to go to Suga Mama's house!
-->'''Suga Mama:''' (attempts to punch Oscar)
-->'''Oscar:''' (Dodges Suga Mama)Ha ha, you missed!!
-->'''Suga Mama:''' (Punches Oscar)
** And here's one at the store.
-->'''Oscar:''' Just a little bit more.
-->'''Suga Mama:''' Hey, Oscar, get a shot of this.
-->'''Oscar:''' (Turns to look at Suga Mama with a half-shirt and short shorts, then screams, then camera len breaks)
-->'''Trudy:''' What's wrong, baby, did you break your camera?
-->'''Oscar:''' No, worse.
** Um, your mileage may vary on that last one, considering the fact that what he broke was [[spoiler: [[EyeScream HIS EYES]]]].
* There’s one scene on “Forbidden Date”
-->'''Lacienega:''' A pie-eating contest? Perhaps?
-->'''Penny:''' You know what, Lacienega? If you say one more thing...
-->'''Carlos:''' That's okay, Penny. I'm bigger than that.
-->'''Lacienega:''' That you are.
-->'''(Bebe and Cece use a slingshot to hurl ice cream at Lacienega’s eyes)'''
-->'''Penny:''' Well, I guess we've got to go.
* '''''[[CatchPhrase TRUDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!]]'''''
* Just about every scene with Oscar and the talking baby.
* Almost all of Papi's insults towards Suga Mama, proving that subtitles can be fun.
* From "Love Thy Neighbor".
-->'''Oscar:''' I'm sure they're not ''that'' bad.
-->''(Lacienega shows her extremely huge feet)''
-->'''Oscar:''' '''''WHOANOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA NOW!!!!!!!!'''''
* Just about every moment when Dijonay harasses Sticky.
* In the Halloween episode, when Penny, (as a superhero) is at a party, Lacienega insults Penny, and Penny uses her ice breath to cause Lacienega to slip and fall.
* The ending to one episode where Oscar sees the babies sending a tied-up Puff to the moon on a rocket.
-->'''Oscar:''' Houston, we have a problem.
* The HilariousOuttakes in "The Legend of Johnny Lovely".
-->'''Suga Mama:''' ''(getting blown away by the wind)'' WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!\\
''[[spoiler:(the camera pans to show Papi behind a gigantic fan)]]''\\
* The episode with the house keeper, Renee, has all the bad house keepers who get rejected, but the following is a standout.
-->'''Oscar''': Your resume is very impressive.
-->'''Candidate''': Thank you. I just love kids, I love cooking, I love keeping a clean house and...[[BreadEggsMilkSquick I LOVE YOU!]] AHAHA! (''the family has a collective OhCrap look on their faces'') [[LaughingMad AHAHA!]] Don't you love me? AHAHA! (''head spins around'') Em evol uoy t'nod AHAHA! (''cuckoo clock sound-effect'')
* The entire episode of "She Drives Me Crazy", particularly this moment
-->'''Oscar''': What's wrong-whoa, did you know your eyes are glowing and your head is spinning around.
-->'''Trudy''': Your daughter and your mama are driving me crazy! When I'm not waiting on Penny hand and foot, I'm taking Sugar Mama everywhere since she unable to drive herself! Now, I have to take care of my daughter ([[StrongasTheyNeedtoBe picks Oscar up off the ground]]), but I can't take care of mama too now! [[VoiceoftheLegion Oscar, you have to do something NOW!]]
** The way Trudy growls "Your daughter and your mama are driving me crazy!" is really funny; you can tell how [[SanitySlippage insane she's going]].
* Lacienega's grandfather hits on a [[SheCleansUpNicely skinny and attractive]] Suga Mama only for her to return to her former self after eating a piece of cake. He starts crying (the only time in the whole series he ever does) which Suga Mama confuses as TearsOfJoy.
* From the movie:
-->'''Dr. Carver''': The peanut clones could care for the elderly, take care of our children and '''''TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!''''' Oh...I mean, uh..."makeover the squirrels!"
* The "clean version" of Sir Paid-a-Lot in "[=EZ=] Jackster".
-->Yo, I'm a ''[bleep]'' dog ''[bleep]'' my name ''[bleep]'' uh huh ''[bleep]'' feel me! ''[bleep]''
* In one episode, Trudy is surprised to see the twins outside of where they should be and asked Oscar where they came from.
-->'''Oscar''': You remember, Trudy. Last year at the hospital when you were yelling, "I ain't ever gonna have another baby again!"