* Whenever Kawamura's split personality shows. In episode 20 Momo deliberately activates it in this situation:
-->'''Ishida''': "Excuse me, how is your right arm?"
-->'''Kawamura''': "Ah, it's fine. It wasn't your fault, so don't worry about it."
-->'''Momoshiro''': "Here Taka-san." *hands him his racket*
-->'''Kawamura''': *in BURNING mode* "HEY YOU! YOU HIT A PRETTY ROUGH BALL AT ME, BRAT!"
** From the same episode, Ryoma's reaction to the surprise party is to promptly close the door on his teammates.
* The day after playing bloodshot Kirihara, Ryoma admits to himself that he was a pretty scary opponent. Unfortunately for him, all his teammates, the freshman trio, and even Coach Ryuzaki have red eyes for various reasons. This freaks out Ryoma to the point of fainting. TWICE.
* Just watch Kaidoh becoming everyone's ButtMonkey in "Kaoru's misfortune".
** Let's not forget Momo trying to catch the purse-snapper on rollerblades via [[HeroStolemyBike grabbing someone's bike]]. that someone turns out to be [[FragileSpeedster Kamio]]. HilarityEnsues.
** And having Inui as the ButtMonkey in the OAV's? ''Even MORE hilarious''.
* Episode 71 of the anime. [[DatePeepers That's all.]]
** Inui [[RunningGag trying and failing to get Tezuka's interest]] and Kaidoh [[MistakenForGay mistakenly thinking that Inui is asking him out]] are the highlights. To say nothing of Fuji deliberately ignoring Mizuki [[AttentionWhore and getting him all pissed off]].
* The Horror of Comedy Tennis. FULL STOP.
** Any time Kaidoh and Momishiro have to play doubles, actually. The Comedy Tennis was just the height of their antics.
* Tezuka Zone. Dinosaurs. 'Nuff said.
* The revelation about [[spoiler: Atobe]]'s wig.
* The entire Yakiniku episode, but particularly Shishido's "HeroicSacrifice" (complete with Ohtori's "[[SayMyName SHISHIDO-SAAAAAAN!!!]] ;-;") and when Tezuka accidentally yanks down Inui's pants.
** ''Any time'' Inui loses his pants, in fact.
* ''All'' of the chibi episodes, and the "[insertnameofsport] no oujisama" ones. Oishi tends to get especially funny in them (like in the bowling episode, and when he's the mom in the chibi family episodes...). Also, Tezuka and bonsais... And most of the mini-dramas in the radio program.
* Atobe and Ryoma's maniacal laughter right before [[spoiler: their match]]
* Let's not forget episode 99, "The Cursed Racket." We have Inui's ghost story, the attempted racket exorcisms, poor Kaidoh getting abused again... not to mention everyone's ''hilarious'' terrified faces throughout.
* In the anime rendition of the Yamabuki arc, Sumire calls Nanjiro by phone. As they speak, she mentions Banji... and accidentally presses Nanjirou's BerserkButton by doing so. HilarityEnsues BIG TIME.
* Nanako finds out about Nanjiro's PornStash.
-->'''Nanako''': AAAAUGH! UNCLE, YOU'RE SO GROSS!
* How can Eiji playing doubles ''by himself'' not count? The referee fainted. 'Nuff said.
* Ginka's "1 Day of Horror".
* Let's not forget the first-year shenanigans either. Dan, Urayama and Horio meet up in their way to check on their sempais, and then HilarityEnsues.
* Kaidou, his father Shibuki and his brother Hazue are having breakfast at the start of an episode. [[StrongFamilyResemblance They talk in the same tone, act alike, look like clones of each other...]] Made even funnier by how Kaidou's mother Hazuki [[ThePollyanna angelically looks over them.]]