[[folder: 1990 Disney film ]]
* Goofy selling snow cones in the middle of winter.
** The flavors are plain, rock, and twig.
* Goofy's line as he sang while bumping into a sign, causing icicles hanging from it to go flying into a small snow bump to make a 'fireplace'.
* The funny sequence of what the Prince does to Donald during his lesson; Mickey naming the three secondary trigonometric ratios while using his pea shooter on Donald, before the duck tried to shoot a candle at the Prince, but he accidentally hit Horace's butt instead, causing him to yell out in a high-pitched voice.
-->'''Horace:''' Sire, we have been through this time and time again. It's hypotenuse. Hypote- (gets hit in the butt, high-pitched) -NUUUUUUSE!!
* The Prince mocking Donald while mimicking Horace behind his back.
-->'''Donald:''' ''(points at the Prince)'' But he started it--\\
'''Horace:''' Donald! ''(he and the Prince [[GetOut point to the door]])''\\
''(Donald leaves in a huff, grumbling)''
* Mickey slipping and bumping into a suit of armor, causing its helmet to fall onto his head while getting other suits of armor to fall apart in a domino effect.
* A Weasel guard's reaction after hearing Pete booting out the actual Prince.
-->'''Weasel guard:''' (spits out beer in shock) You threw out the prince?! (laughs, doing 'shame, shame' hand gesture to him) You're gonna get it! You're gonna get it! NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH, NYA-- (Pete suddenly grabs the Weasel by the throat, making him stick his tongue out with a hilarious facial expression.)
* Goofy trying to use a feather duster for a weapon, which wilted with a silly wilting sound.
* A Weasel guard's wild take after the executioner- Goofy in disguise- slipped on a water bucket and accidentally threw the axe towards him, making the weasel scream in a wild take.
** Right afterwards, when Goofy pulled the axe off the wall, the bladed end broke off and clanged the weasel on the head.
-->'''Goofy:''' (to the dazed Weasel guard) You wouldn't happen to have an axe I could borrow, would ya?
-->'''Weasel guard:''' (dazedly) Thank you. (gives Goofy a wet kiss on the nose) I've had a lovely evening. (faints to the ground with a crash)
* Mickey trying to stall for time waiting for the real Prince at the coronation, with the owl archbishop thinking he's picked an inconvenient time to play jokes.
-->'''Archbishop:''' Now, Your Highness, if you will take your place...
-->'''Mickey:''' Uhh, after you!
-->'''Archbishop:''' ''(chuckles)'' Oh, beauty before age, Sire.
-->'''Mickey:''' Uhh, age before beauty!
-->'''Archbishop:''' ''[[TheUnSmile (affected laughter, gritted teeth)]]'' Oh, Your Highness, you're such a sport! [[SuddenlyShouting SIT DOWN!!!]]
* The Weasel guards screaming as they fell off from midair while attempting to get the Prince, Donald and Goofy who held onto the door.
* The Prince cutting Pete's trousers loose, revealing Pete's underpants to all. Heck, seeing the crowd laughing, I've never seen so many tonsils in my life!
[[folder: 1937 movie ]]
* Tom admitting he used [[spoiler:the Great Seal to crack nuts]].