* "My first trip to the zoo. Oh, boy, oh, boy."
* During Ponyboy and Randy's talk in the movie, Two-Bit is left with the other socs and trolls them the entire time.
-->'''Two-Bit''': Look at their pants!
* Dally's last second entrance before the rumble even starts.
--> '''Dally''': DON'T YOU KNOW A RUMBLE'S NOT A RUMBLE WITHOUT ME!!!?
* Dally's friend Tim Shepard remarking that he saw Dally's picture in the paper and couldn't believe it didn't have "Wanted Dead or Alive" under it.
* Two-Bit meeting Cherry and Marcia.
--> '''Two-Bit''': Who's this, your great-aunts?
--> '''Cherry''': ''(without missing a beat)'' Great-grandmothers, twice removed.
--> '''Two-Bit''': Shoot, you're ninety-six if you're a day.
--> '''Marcia''': I'm a night.
--> '''Two-Bit''': Brother, you're a sharp one. Where'd you two ever get to be picked up by a couple of greasy hoods like Pony and Johnny?
--> '''Cherry''': We really picked them up. We're really Arabian slave traders and we're thinking about shanghaiing them. They're worth ten camels apiece at least.
--> '''Two-Bit''': Five. They don't talk Arabian, I don't think. Say something in Arabian, Johnnycake.
* It's easy to miss, but in the movie, Two-Bit is a fan of Mickey Mouse cartoons. At one point he's utterly transfixed on the TV, holding a beer in one hand and most of a chocolate cake in the other.