* Jack tries to make a paper snowflake to prepare for Christmas. Defying all laws of physics, it comes out unintentionally looking like a spider.
** In itself, that's hilarious. Coupled with Jack's [[WildTake expression...]]
** And shortly before, Jack tries electrolysis on a candy cane and ends up with a limp candy cane with no stripes, and his reaction is much the same as with the snowflake.
* When [[EnfantTerrible Lock, Shock, and Barrel]] accidentally bring in the Easter Bunny, from the first "That's not Sandy Claws..." to "BUNNY!" Sure, [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment it has no relevance to the plot]], but ''damn'' was it funny.
** Also hilarious is Jack kindly telling the Bunny how sorry he is about the mix-up while the poor thing is cowering in the sack.
* "Kidnap the Santy Claws". ALL OF IT.
* "Jack, please! [[TakeThat I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!]] JACK! ''ANSWER ME! AHHHHHHH!''" *falls down steps*
* The NightmareFuel presents the kids receive from good-natured Jack, both horrifying and hilarious.
-->"So what did Santa bring you, honey?" "[[TheScream AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!]]"
** Memorably, that scene was featured in the original commercials.
** And the montage of people barricading their houses against Jack, climaxing with one guy who simply ''[[KillItWithFire turns up the fire.]]''
-->'''Shock:''' I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb.
-->'''Barrel:''' I'm not the dumb one!
-->'''Lock:''' You're no fun!
-->'''Shock:''' Shut up!
-->'''Lock:''' MAKE ME!
* "WHAT. IS THIS?" *walks face-first into sign and falls backward into snow*
** Watch carefully, his head squashes against the sign. [[FridgeLogic How a skull can do this is up for questioning.]]
* The part where Sally is worriedly talking to herself while Jack is practicing his "ho ho ho" in the background.
* "A pox? How delightful, a pox!"
** "If you ''please...''"
* The street band attempting to play "Jingle Bells", with tritones for the harmony.
* When Lock, Shock and Barrel try to stuff Santa Claus down the chute leading to Oogie's lair, he gets stuck.
-->'''Shock:''' "I think he might be too big!" \\
'''Lock:''' "No he's not! If he can go down a chimney, he can fit. [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Down. HERE!]]"
** And when we see an outside view of the chute as Santa grunts and cries out as he goes down it, knocking rivets out on the way.
* The almost shit-eating look of pride on Jack's face while the Mayor gives a speech before his Christmas voyage.
* Near the beginning of the movie, Sally detaches her arm in order to get away from Dr. Finklestein. When he yells after her, the arm left in his hand starts bonking him on the head.