* Jack tries to make a paper snowflake to prepare for Christmas. Defying all laws of physics, it comes out unintentionally looking like a spider.
** In itself, that's hilarious. Coupled with Jack's [[WildTake expression...]]
** And shortly before, Jack tries electrolysis on a candy cane and ends up with a limp candy cane with no stripes, and his reaction is much the same as with the snowflake.
* When [[EnfantTerrible Lock, Shock, and Barrel]] accidentally bring in the Easter Bunny, from the first "That's not Sandy Claws..." to "BUNNY!" Sure, [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment it has no relevance to the plot]], but ''damn'' was it funny.
** Also hilarious is Jack kindly telling the Bunny how sorry he is about the mix-up while the poor thing is cowering in the sack.
* "Kidnap the Santy Claws". ALL OF IT.
* "Jack, please! [[TakeThat I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!]] JACK! ''ANSWER ME! AHHHHHHH!''" *falls down steps*
* The NightmareFuel presents the kids receive from good-natured Jack, both horrifying and hilarious.
-->"So what did Santa bring you, honey?" "[[OhCrap AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!]]"
** And the montage of people barricading their houses against Jack, climaxing with one guy who simply ''[[KillItWithFire turns up the fire.]]''
-->'''Shock:''' I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb.
-->'''Barrel:''' I'm not the dumb one!
-->'''Lock:''' You're no fun!
-->'''Shock:''' Shut up!
-->'''Lock:''' MAKE ME!
* "WHAT. IS THIS?" *walks face-first into sign and falls backward into snow*
** Watch carefully, his head squashes against the sign. [[FridgeLogic How a skull can do this is up for questioning.]]
* The part where Sally is worriedly talking to herself while Jack is practicing his "ho ho ho" in the background made me giggle.
* "A pox? How delightful, a pox!"
** "If you ''please...''"
* When Lock, Shock and Barrel try to stuff Santa Claus down the chute leading to Oogie's lair, he gets stuck.
-->'''Shock:''' "I think he might be too big!" \\
'''Lock:''' "No he's not! If he can go down a chimney, he can fit. [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Down. HERE!]]"
** And when we see an outside view of the chute as Santa grunts and cries out as he goes down it, knocking rivets out on the way.