* Some of Rohan and Princess Deidre's banter from the episode "Tir Na Nog".
--> '''Rohan''': I'm thinking of a plan.
--> '''Deidre''': What is it?
--> '''Rohan''': [[IndyPLoy Well, I haven't quite thought of it yet.]]
* The Angus/Cathbad banter was always good for some laughs.
-->'''Cathbad''': Angus is right!
-->'''Angus''': Did...Cathbad just say I was right?
* At the end of an episode, the Knights have managed to save the day just as Cathbad comes from his lab with a potion to fix things.
-->'''Angus''': Ah, Cathbad. Once again, just in time to be of no help whatsoever!
* A young prince tricks Angus into sticking his hand onto a wall via magic glue so he escapes. Angus is trying to yank himself free just as Cathbad walks in.
-->'''Cathbad''': What are you doing?
-->'''Angus''': Oh, just, you know, holding up the wall, ''what do you think?!''
* Deidre is told by Aideen that a magical pool can make her more beautiful. Sadly, Deidre realizes too late that a forest creature's view of "beautiful" is different than humans as she's turned into a long-eared, green skinned and furred creature and starts chasing Aideen.
** Then Deidre goes to King Fin Varra for help undoing the spell...only for the king to be so taken by her new look that he shrinks her down to woo her.
** The topper: Deidre gets back to normal size and calls on her armor...while still in this troll form.
* Rohan and Angus realize they've fallen for yet another of Maeve's schemes.
-->'''Angus''': How many times can we be tricked in one day? Does someone take me for a fool? ''(holds up a finger as Rohan opens his mouth)'' Don't answer that.
* In a [[FunnyBackgroundEvent Blink And You'll Miss]] It moment in the episode "The Fire Dragon of Dare". Ivar, Angus, and Rohan are ''practicing'' with their new weapons (actually there just fiddling around). Then Deirdre calls them out on it.
--> '''Deirdre''': Stop that! What are you, knights or nimrods?!
** Did they even ''have'' that word back then?
*** Yes. Nimrod was a king and a hunter back before Christ, he ruled Babel and a few other cities. Of course, back in the time the show would be happening, it didn't mean an idiot, it was closer to being a tyrant.
* It's amazing what magic can do! [[spoiler:Like turning moss into pants]].
* Garrett on the receiving end of (hopefully) baby dragon spit.