* Some of Rohan and Princess Deidre's banter form the episode "Tir Na Nog".
--> '''Rohan''': I'm thinking of a plan.
--> '''Deidre''': What is it?
--> '''Rohan''': [[IndyPLoy Well, I haven't quite thought of it yet.]]
* The Angus/Cathbad banter was always good for some laughs.
-->'''Cathbad''': Angus is right!
-->'''Angus''': Did...Cathbad just say I was right?
* At the end of an episode, the Knights have managed to save the day just as Cathbad comes from his lab with a potion to fix things.
-->'''Angus''': Ah, Cathbad. Once again, just in time to be of no help whatsoever!
* In a [[FunnyBackgroundEvent Blink And You'll Miss]] It moment in the episode "The Fire Dragon of Dare". Ivar, Angus, and Rohan are ''practicing'' with their new weapons (actually there just fiddling around). Then Deirdre calls them out on it.
--> '''Deirdre''': Stop that! What are you, knights or nimrods?!
** Did they even ''have'' that word back then?
*** Yes. Nimrod was a king and a hunter back before Christ, he ruled Babel and a few other cities. Of course, back in the time the show would be happening, it didn't mean an idiot, it was closer to being a tyrant.
* It's amazing what magic can do! [[spoiler:Like turning moss into pants]].
* Garrett on the receiving end of (hopefully) baby dragon spit.