* The episode "Eddie's Brother" has a rather humorous moment where Herman is advised by Grandpa to show Lily some of Eddie's old baby stuff to get her to want to have another child. Herman can't find any of Eddie's baby clothes or toys, so he settles for his own baby belongings. He wonders if his old baby bonnet still fits. It's not long until he's sitting on the floor wearing the bonnet, shaking his oversized rattle, and babbling like an infant. Lily sees this and she gets the wrong idea.
-->'''Marilyn''': What is it, Aunt Lily?
-->'''Lily''': It took a hundred years, but it finally happened: Herman has gone through a second childhood!
* In another episode, Herman is having trouble getting to bed, and the only thing that helps is a walk through the park. Lily doesn't want Herman to go, as there have been reports of a 'dangerous person' in the park at night. (Naturally, it's Herman) Grandpa at one point tells Herman, "What's the big deal? Lots of people have insomnia, and you don't see ''them'' losing sleep over it!"
* Eddie's "unmasking" of the title character in "Zombo".
** From the same episode, Herman attempting to impress Eddie by drinking a potion from Grandpa that gives him fangs and wild hair.
* For their initiation, two would-be frat brothers are sent to spend the night in the Munsters' house. For a prank, they decide the scariest looking "dummy" (Herman) from the set-up and put it in a campus sorority house. HilarityEnsues, but the two funniest lines are Herman's reaction when he wakes up ("I'm in a girl's closet... Please, let it be Lily's...") and when he fails to escape and ends up hiding in the bathroom.
-->'''Girl #1:''' You seen my hairbrush?
-->'''Girl #2:''' I think you left it in the bathroom.
-->'''Herman:''' ''Left it in the bathroom?!''
* In one episode, after being first turned into a normal human, Herman gets [[GenderBender turned into a woman]] by Grandpa's 'cure'. Note that he looks like a female version of ''[[MirrorCrackingUgly himself]]'', -- and yet we discover that 'Hermana' got a job at a nightclub and had to deal with [[LeisureSuitLarry lecherous drunks!]]
* One one occasion Herman is sneaking around in a museum and finds an Allosaurus skeleton. he waves at it and says, [[OurDragonsAreDifferent "We have a little fella just like you at home."]]
* Then there was the time Herman tried taking aphoto of a statue of Davy Crockett and scared the statue into running away. Herman: "Great men... they're all so neurotic."
* Grandpa saved Herman from a sorority by flying around in the form of a bat and terrifying the young ladies. Herman asked Grandpa to leave; [[DirtyOldMan Grandpa refused on the grounds that he was having too much fun.]] Unfortunately for him when the cops showed up he'd (unknowingly) turned back to normal and told them that he was a "Great big scary bat!" He ended up in jail.
* Grandpa makes a love potion that makes others fall in love with the drinker instantly for Marilyn, who can't seem to keep a boyfriend, and sneaks it into her bowl at breakfast. She leaves without eating it so Lily puts it back in the pot and she, Herman, and Eddie finish it and...
-->'''Herman:''' It just came over me: you've never looked more lovely!
-->'''Lily:''' That's strange. I was just thinking how particularly handsome YOU look this morning!
-->'''Eddie:''' Isn't anybody gonna say how lovely ''I'' look?
* The Munsters have to cure a curse, and discover the last living person who can do so is now a car manufacturer. He reveals he's incorporated black magic into his new career by cursing random parts of cars sold by his rivals. Grandpa asks him if he's ever cursed the whole car, to which he replies: "Only once. [[TakeThat I believe you've heard of the Edsel?]]"
* Dr. Dudley saying Grandpa looks like a penguin. He really does look like the Batman villain!