* [[http://www.meekcomic.com/comic/1-26/ "You have more chest to cover up than I do!"]]
** Pinter being flabbergasted/exasperated by Angora's eccentricity in general. The author caption of [[http://www.meekcomic.com/comic/1-21/ this page]] is "In which Pinter remembers why he lives alone under a tree."
* Luca walking in on Suda and a guard talking about a mutual female acquaintance with a habit of GoingCommando.
* [[http://www.meekcomic.com/comic/2-08/ "When did you get so tall?"]] Suda's shit-eating grin is priceless.
* [[http://www.meekcomic.com/2009/11/12/2-12/ "And that's when they kicked me out!"]]
* The loud, rude conversations between Luca and Phe's guests at their state dinner. Luca and Phe's unimpressed facial expressions are an extra bonus. [[spoiler: But then MoodWhiplash happens.]]
* Chapter three's made of this. Soli has a rather nice derp face on panel three of [[http://www.meekcomic.com/2011/04/16/3-28/ this page]].
** Her sarcasm, too. [[http://www.meekcomic.com/2010/10/30/3-12/ "So. Shack in the middle of nowhere. How's that working out for you?"]]
** The entirety of [[http://www.meekcomic.com/2011/03/21/3-24/ this page.]] Soli and Alamand's IntergenerationalFriendship dynamic is gold.
** [[http://www.meekcomic.com/2011/06/06/3-36/ The whole page.]]
** [[http://www.meekcomic.com/2011/10/17/3-40/ "We're gettin' married, you know!"]]
* Pinter not only steals Etan's booze, but [[spoiler: calls him an asshole and hurls the flask at his head.]] It's an hilarious contrast to Angora's [[spoiler: dramatic take down of Tanome.]]