* Rosika Miklos's scene fake-seducing her superior.
-->'''Rosika Miklos:''' What kind of girl do you think I am?!
* 002 being outed from the exercise by the SAS ''moments'' after landing. His annoyed glare really sells it.
* The end of the action opening:
-->'''Linda:''' It's all so boring here, Margo. There's nothing but playboys and tennis pros. If only I could find a ''Real Man''.\\
(with Bond dropping in by parachute in 3... 2... 1...)
* The cello problem.
-->'''Kara:''' We must go back to get my cello!\\
'''Bond:''' No. Way.\\
''(GilliganCut to James alone in the car at the conservatory)''\\
'''Bond:''' Why couldn't you have learned the violin?
** Later, when Bond's car is destroyed, they're sledding down the hill on the cello case. At one point Bond quips [[HypocriticalHumor "Glad I insisted you brought that cello"]].
** "We have nothing to declare!" "Just this cello!"
* Kara Milovy, worst pilot ''EVER!'' Damn, did James really have to be the one to tell you you're about to crash into a canyon wall?!
* Bond's string of BlatantLies to explain away his car's Q Branch gadgetry, [[CasualDangerDialogue in the middle of an extended car chase]]. After slicing a car with a laser:
-->'''Kara:''' What was that?\\
'''Bond:''' [perfectly straight-faced] Salt corrosion.
* This exchange, before Koskov is stuffed into a capsule in order to be smuggled into Austria:
-->'''Bond''': Relax, Georgi. Our engineers have spent months perfecting this.\\
'''Koskov''': How many times have you done this before?\\
'''Bond''': You're the first!\\
'''Koskov''': No! [gets stuffed inside]
* Bond is instructed to bring a hamper from Harrods for Koskov at the safe house. As Koskov is gleefully emptying it, M is surprised that the brand of champagne is one that wasn't on the list:
-->'''Bond:''' The brand on the list was rather questionable, sir. I took the liberty of choosing something else.\\
''(M gives Bond a DeathGlare, implying that he was the one who chose the original item)''
* Upon learning how to detonate his key ring explosive, Bond hangs it up on Q's [[ItMakesSenseInContext gas mask]] and prepares to begin the activation whistle just to screw with him.
** At the end of the sequence, Q asks a random tech to lie down in a couch, which immediately flips the tech under the cushions and gives Q a free space to sit.
** And when being instructed on the gadgets of the film, including the "whistle and it beeps" keyring and its included grenade modes (which whistling "Rule Britannia" triggers a gas grenade, a wolf whistle makes it explode like a small grenade):
-->'''Bond''': And what do I whistle to blow up the whole room? "God Save the Queen"?
* When captured by Necros and [[spoiler: Koskov]], Bond is given a fake ID as a medical patient: [[SueDonym Jerzy Bondov]].
* Kamran Shah accompanied by his Afghan rebels showing up at Kara's concert, they'd have got there sooner, [[DarkHumor but had some trouble getting through customs]].
--> '''M''': [[LampshadeHanging I can't imagine why.]]