* Rosika Miklos's scene fake-seducing her superior. The look on his face when she rips her jumpsuit open is undescribable: fear, desire, amazement all mixed into one.
-->'''Rosika Miklos:''' What kind of girl do you think I am?!
* Rosika definitely believes in IHaveBoobsYouMustObey, since when she salutes Bond, she thrusts her chest out proudly.
* 002 being outed from the exercise by the SAS ''moments'' after landing. His annoyed glare really sells it.
* The end of the action opening:
-->'''Linda:''' It's all so boring here, Margo. There's nothing but playboys and tennis pros. If only I could find a ''Real Man''.\\
(with Bond dropping in by parachute in 3... 2... 1...)
** Then, there's the friggin' [[https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8837/17579772390_7e9154cb86_b.jpg pose]] Bond makes while using Linda's phone.
** "Command? This is 007. I'll report in an hour." "Won't you join me?" "... Better make that two."
* The cello problem.
-->'''Kara:''' We must go back to get my cello!\\
'''Bond:''' No. Way.\\
''(GilliganCut to James alone in the car at the conservatory)''\\
'''Bond:''' Why couldn't you have learned the violin?
** Later, when Bond's car is destroyed, they're sledding down the hill on the cello case. At one point Bond quips [[HypocriticalHumor "Glad I insisted you brought that cello"]].
** "We have nothing to declare!" "Just this cello!"
* Kara Milovy, worst pilot ''EVER!'' Damn, did James really have to be the one to tell you you're about to crash into a canyon wall?!
* Bond's string of BlatantLies to explain away his car's Q Branch gadgetry, [[CasualDangerDialogue in the middle of an extended car chase]]. After slicing a car with a laser:
-->'''Kara:''' What was that?\\
'''Bond:''' [perfectly straight-faced] Salt corrosion.
* This exchange, before Koskov is stuffed into a capsule in order to be smuggled into Austria:
-->'''Bond''': Relax, Georgi. Our engineers have spent months perfecting this.\\
'''Koskov''': How many times have you done this before?\\
'''Bond''': You're the first!\\
'''Koskov''': No! [gets stuffed inside]
* Bond is instructed to bring a hamper from Harrods for Koskov at the safe house. As Koskov is gleefully emptying it, M is surprised that the brand of champagne is one that wasn't on the list:
-->'''Bond:''' The brand on the list was rather questionable, sir. I took the liberty of choosing something else.\\
''(M gives Bond a DeathGlare, implying that he was the one who chose the original item)''
* Upon learning how to detonate his key ring explosive, Bond hangs it up on Q's [[ItMakesSenseInContext gas mask]] and prepares to begin the activation whistle just to screw with him.
** At the end of the sequence, Q asks a random tech to lie down in a couch, which immediately flips the tech under the cushions and gives Q a free space to sit.
** And when being instructed on the gadgets of the film, including the "whistle and it beeps" keyring and its included grenade modes (which whistling "Rule Britannia" triggers a gas grenade, a wolf whistle makes it explode like a small grenade):
-->'''Bond''': And what do I whistle to blow up the whole room? "God Save the Queen"?
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLU8cf3H7J0 The Ghetto Blaster]]. A [[StuffBlowingUp rocket launcher]] hidden in a boom-blaster playing [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-_NTLrQ2d0 80s-rock]]. Probably one of the most over-the-top weapons Q has made.
* While at the carnival, Bond competes at a target range when the attendant begs "No more", which is understandable when you realize what a good shot Bond is. His prize is a stuffed elephant for Kara.
* The ticking, beeping [[IncrediblyObviousBomb explosive device]] planted into the opium, which Bond just *happened* to have tucked under his shirt. It even has a red, digital "alarm clock" display.
* When captured by Necros and [[spoiler: Koskov]], Bond is given a fake ID as a medical patient: [[SueDonym Jerzy Bondov]].
* Kamran Shah accompanied by his Afghan rebels showing up at Kara's concert, they'd have got there sooner, [[DarkHumor but had some trouble getting through customs]].
--> '''M''': [[LampshadeHanging I can't imagine why.]]
* When Koskov tries to bullshit his way out of trouble with Puskin at the very end, Pushkin initially seems to fall for it:
-->'''Pushkin:''' ''(Warmly)'' Georgi, Georgi, Georgi! Put him on the first plane to Moscow!\\
''(Koskov is handed over to the soldiers, looking relieved)''\\
'''Pushkin:''' ''(Considerably less warm)'' In the diplomatic bag.\\
''(Koskov is dragged away, [[OhCrap looking much less relieved]])''
* After Bond and Kara overpower the Soviet guards in the jail cell:
-->'''Kara:''' You were wonderful! We're free!
-->'''Bond:''' Kara, we're inside a Soviet air base in the middle of Afghanistan!
* Kara's attempt to insult Bond when he says he must return to the airbase to stop Koskov, complete with her whacking him down with a ''pillow'' as she shouts in Russian.
-->'''Bond:''' ''(Laughing)'' What is that supposed to mean?
-->'''Kara:''' Back end of horse!
-->'''Bond:''' ''(Barely keeping himself from laughing)'' You calling me a horse's arse?
** It's Dalton's amused grin that really sells the moment.
** Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming when he promises he'll return for her.