* Just like the Awesome entries, each chapter is sure to be filled with this.
* ''Of Ducks and Dimes and Destinies'': When Magica meets Scrooge's father, she mistakes him for Scrooge and jumps Fergus so quickly she knocks over toddler Hortense in the process: "Scrooge! How did ''you'' get here? Never mind! I'll fight you through all the ages! I'll..." (she then realizes it's not him and has to apologize).
* Part 10: ''The Invader of Fort Duckburg'': Scrooge's sister (and eventually Donald Duck's mother) Hortense chasing off a cavalry charge ''by herself''.
** [=BlackHeart=] Beagle basically telling his sons IWantGrandkids. The look on one of the Beagle Boys' face as he hears this is priceless.
* ''The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut'': Hortense and Matilda's continuous efforts to flirt with cowboys throughout the story, with most of them trying their best to escape the love-crazed sisters.
* What of Scrooge and Goldie's story back in his Klondike days isn't heartbreaking is absolutely hilarious. See: the "rescue" during the burning saloon scene in "Hearts of the Yukon".
* Part 7: The dreamtime duck of Never-Never:
--->'''Narrator:''' At this moment, young Scrooge is on the absolute opposite side of the planet from his Scottish home.\\
''(panel showing fish underwater)''\\
'''Narrator:''' Well, no, that would be in the Pacific Ocean, south of New Zealand, actually...
* When Scrooge is present at the eruption of Krakatoa, the sound effect is withheld because it was the loudest known sound in history and [[ThinkOfTheChildren and the editors don't want to hurt the readers' sanity... or ears]].