* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFJBnNCK3w Link botches a joke.]]
* A bit of VideoGameCrueltyPotential... toss the skull around in the desert.
** Some more: Throw stuff into the toilet. There's someone stuck in there mind you...
* From Oracle of Seasons: "Santa Welcome!!!" Mentioning Santa in a Zelda game is just so absurd it's funny.
** Better yet, you can only enter that house by ''setting the season to Winter, climbing to the roof and falling down the chimney''. Merry Christmas!
---> Hey, you're not Santa!
* In ''Seasons'', you can open a chest with one rupee in it. "You got 1 Rupee! [[VisibleSilence ...]]"
* Again, from ''Seasons'': "[[RhymesOnADime Simply divine! Impeccably fine! Gorgeous design! Notably kind!]] [[MundaneMadeAwesome Signs!!!]]"
* Maple starts out riding a broom, but will upgrade to a vacuum cleaner if you bump into her enough times, eventually getting a [[spoiler: FlyingSaucer]] in a linked game!
* In the credits sequence of a non-Linked ''Oracle of Ages'' game, one of the little skits is Link teaching Ralph a few moves. Link then performs a Spin Attack, and Ralph tries to copy it... only to put ''way'' too much into it and go helplessly spinning around the area multiple times before collapsing in a dizzy heap.