* Late in "The Missing Link," Ganon states that Zelda is able to see Link's non-corporeal form due to ThePowerOfLove. Both Link and Zelda are in earshot of this. Zelda profusely denies this to Link...
--> '''Link''': Yes you do!! Yes you do!! *sings* That's why you can seeeee meeeee!!!! *stands up on a ledge to proclaim the glorious news to the rest of Level-9*
--> '''Zelda''': Get down, you idiot!! They'll hear you!!
--> '''Link''': ''ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA LOVES ME!!! ZELDA '''LOVES''' ME!!!''
--> '''Ganon (a bit surprised by the singing that came out of nowhere)''': THEY'RE HERE!!
** This little gem from earlier on:
-->'''Link''': You swing that sword like a girl!
-->'''Zelda''': [[CaptainObvious I AM a girl!]]
-->'''Link''': [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Yeah, I've noticed.]]
-->'''Zelda''': Oooooh! Even as a ghost, [[LampshadeHanging you're disgusting!]]
-->'''Link''': [[WellExcuseMePrincess Well, excuuuuuuuse me, Princess!]] Just trying to keep my [[StealthPun spirits]] up!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-e-SLOGwU Ganon teaches boxing.]]
* The entirety of "The Moblins Are Revolting," where Ganon's army is so incompetent they defeat themselves.
** Even the beginning, where they come close to stealing the Triforce of Wisdom as Link reads a comic book, and they defeat themselves easily.
-->'''Link''': Boy, I'm good.
* The scene with Link and Spryte in the first episode "The Ringer".
-->'''Link:''' You're a girl, Spryte...how can I get Princess Zelda to pay attention to me?
-->'''Spryte:''' Who cares? [[BrutalHonesty She's a snot.]] You should stick with me!
* In "That Sinking Feeling," Zelda is overjoyed at a picnic Link has set up and glomps him. She's just about to kiss him when Ganon attacks and ruins the mood.
-->'''Zelda:''' It's an underworld entrance. We're being attacked!\\
'''Link:''' They couldn't have waited ten seconds?
* In "That Sinking Feeling," Ganon's reaction when he finds the Triforce of Wisdom is missing is to throw a tantrum and yell "I'M VERY UPSET!"
** King Harkinan and Spryte keep having to hide from him in increasingly funny places.