* Professor Porter describes his encounter on the mountain.
--> "At first I was just minding my own business and then all of a sudden I was mown over, by a Mammoth Marigold!"
** And at the end there's an explosion from the distance.
--> '''Professor:''' Did that come from my base camp!?
--> '''Terk:''' You see, the old Terk would just deny deny deny. But the new improved Terk would admit that she left the Bunsen burner on.
--> '''Professor:''' Good heavens! (''runs off in a panic'')
--> '''Terk:''' Hey! [[SkewedPriorities Aren't you proud of my honesty!?]]
* Jane finds out her former fiancee is a spy.
--> '''Robert:''' Would it be too low brow of me to say "I did it for the money"?
--> '''Jane:''' Would it be too high brow of me to say "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"!
--> ''Jumps in the air and dropkicks him''
** She later uses the plane's radio to contact her father who is trying to listen to the Cricket match.
--> '''Professor:''' Jane? What are ''you'' doing at the Cricket finals?
* Tarzan and Terk are wrestling...
--> '''Tantor:''' Can't you boys play nicely?
--> '''Terk:''' I'm a girl!
--> '''Tantor:''' [[RunningGag Really?]]
* Jane and her friends are creeping through a swamp, trying to avoid two panthers. Jane warns them to keep quiet and all of a sudden Greenie starts screaming that there's a leech on her arm. She screams for them to get it off, saying "it's sucking my precious life blood!" and it turns out to be a leaf.
--> '''Jane:''' So much for keeping it quiet.
** When the girls get cornered by leopards, Jane assures them that they wouldn't want to eat them as they're all skin and bone. As she says this, Hazel (the chubby one) can be seen trying to suck in to make herself look smaller.
* Although it immediately turns serious, Kala's line when a bunch of gorillas are running screaming "snake!" qualifies.
--> "All this, over a ''snake''!?"
* Ian's retelling of his day with Tarzan to his aunt.
--> '''Robyn:''' You dove off a waterfall!?
--> '''Ian:''' Well...no.
--> '''Robyn:''' Oh thank heavens.
--> '''Ian:''' I dove off an elephant into the waterfall.
--> '''Robyn:''' Excuse me!
--> '''Ian:''' Don't worry, the poisonous eels had already left.
--> '''Robyn:''' Poisonous eels!?
** When she grounds him, he protests "But Tarzan and I were going to explore the leopard caves!" and she remarks that is a very poor argument to change her mind.