* "''She'' was six feet of black dynamite! ''He'' was a short Hasidic Jew!" And all the rest of the following trailer. If only ''Cleopatra Schwartz'' had actually been made..
* "And Featuring Donald Sutherland as The Clumsy Waiter!"
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve4RQUQ34U#t=1m16s One of the kung-fu mooks missing his flying kick]] in ''A Fistful of Yen''.
* "Rex Kramer... Danger Seeker." [[spoiler:"NIGGERS!"]]
* The very first line in the film: [[spoiler: "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in, film at eleven."]]
* All of the "Joy of Sex Album" sketch is hilarious, but it truly transitions into greatness with the introduction of "BIG JIM SLADE!" [crash]
* Klahn's carefully sorted collection of prisoners.
-->'''Klahn:''' These are drunks who do not know where they are, and no longer care.\\
'''Klahn:''' These are drunks who do not know where they are, but ''do'' care.\\
'''Klahn:''' And these people know where they are, and care, but don't drink.\\
'''Prisoner:''' Where am I?\\
'''Klahn:''' (to prisoner) Do you ''care?''\\
'''Klahn:''' (to guard) Put this man in the first cage, and give him a drink! (leaves)\\
'''Guard:''' What do you drink?\\
'''Prisoner:''' I don't care.
* Klahn shipping off a terrified [=CIA=] agent to Detroit.
** NOOOO! NOT DETROIT! NOT THAT!