* Two from Ares: "[[BigNo NO!]] Blows from an [[HypocriticalHumor unseen assailant]] have felled Wonder Man!" and "I am sorry, teammate Wonder Man! I cannot hear you over returning fire!"
* Herc's thumbs up to Amadeus, as seen in this page's caption. That's the thumb of: "I came here to rescue you but you seem to be getting cozy with your evil captor. Stick with it, bro, I'll be back later." Hercules may not be particularly articulate, but he can still get his meaning across.
* Herc's flashback to seventies era Ares. "Hot DAMN, I'm evil!"
* [[spoiler: "I feel a draft."]]
* [[spoiler:Thorcules vs. Hercuthor.]] Probably history's first divine purple nurple.
** Not to mention Hercules throwing the fight, and then using the deception to boost his own legend (and ego).
* Herc's [[GirlOfTheWeek numerous paramours]] recounting their "time" with him to his friends. The various facial expressions alone are hilarious.
--> Alflyse: Let me tell you of the Elven Tickler, and his mastery thereof.
-->''Twenty eight graphic minutes later...''
-->'''[[SubMariner Namor:]]''' :o
-->'''[[TheMightyThor Thor:]]''' :)
* From Herc #2: WHO'S THY DADDY NOW?!!!