* Any time one of the boys makes a sound effect after the mention of Tara.
** Mostly when Jay is hungover and does the sound.
* Season 2, episode 1, the boat trip. 'Nuff said.
** Fish punch!
* [[ClusterFBomb I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR FUCKING FANNY OFF, YOU TWAT!]]
** Also from that episode; NEIL, WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU'VE PISSED THE BED!
* Can you PLEASE stop talking about my mother's VAGINA?!
* Bus wankers
* Football friend!
* Will's drunken rant to Neil's dad: "Piss off!" "Please off please!" "YOU BUMDER!"
* She'd get it! Right in the bumholey!
* "Carli's fanny on your face, on your face, on your face! Carli's fanny on your face, and your bellend!" (Sung by Jay to the tune of 'London Bridge is Falling Down'. While jumping on top of Simon on the sofa.)
* Simon vomiting all over Carli's little brother.
* From "Caravan Club": "You fucked a girl in my car?!" And of course, the ''hilarious'' reaction seconds later from Simon, Will and Jay when they learn why the car seats are wet.
* The boy's conversation after Mr Kennedy comes in and starts to molest Neil, mostly because Neil is so non-plussed.
--->'''Neil:''' He did give us vodka.
--->'''Will:''' That's called grooming, Neil.
--->'''Neil:''' Is it?
--->'''Neil:''' Oh. ''*grins, then lies down*'' Goodnight!
--->'''Will:''' Was that a dream or did that just happen?
--->'''Jay:''' That was your wet dream.
--->'''Will:''' No, it wasn't.
--->'''Neil:''' He rubbed my legs...
--->'''Jay:''' That's what you get for leading on paedos, you slut.
--->'''Will:''' Shouldn't we report him?
--->'''Neil:''' He said don't tell Gilbert though (about the Vodka)
--->'''Will:''' Don't tell him about the swimming or the planned sexual assault when you're drunk?
--->'''Jay''': This [vodka] is brilliant. We can all get well pissed.
--->'''Will:''' Although, technically it means we're now pimping Neil out.
--->'''Simon:''' I'm cool with that.
--->'''Neil:''' [[ComicallyMissingThePoint Me too]].
* Neil asking for sex advice from Jay, who clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
--->'''Jay:''' You have to put it all the way in. Right up to the balls.
--->'''Neil:''' And do you put the balls in?
--->'''Jay:''' ... Yeah, can do. Some girls like it, some don't.
* Will's tirade against Neil's dad, Kevin.
--->'''Keith:''' Jay, there is always trouble when you're around but Will, I'm especially surprised at you!
--->'''Will:''' Oh piss off!
--->'''Keith:''' What? Don't talk to me like that in my own house!
--->'''Will:''' Oh I'm so sorry. My manners. PISS OFF, PLEASE!
--->'''Keith:''' I've had enough of your lip.
--->'''Will:''' Oh you'd like my lip, wouldn't you? Right round your bellend! If Mr Chippy doesn't get there first! What's he gonna knock up, a closet for you to hide in? You bumder!
** Will, Simon and Jay get thrown out of the house. Then later Simon claims Neil's dad touched him.
** The best is the long silence after Will's rant and the look on Kevin's face. He knows he's just been insulted, but clearly can't get his head around what a "bumder" is supposed to be.
* The last scene of TheMovie. Mr Gilbert on a quadbike. [[NakedPeopleAreFunny Naked]].
* Neil, Will and Simon dancing over to the girls in an otherwise empty nightclub is hilariously awkward. Will is especially inept on the dancefloor, calling a halt to proceedings and just asking the girls if they can sit with them as it's awkward for all involved.
* Mr Gilbert's goodbye speech when the lads finish school. One of the other teachers even tries to stop him and he shushes him down.
* Some of Will's monologue-quotes from the movie.
-->'''Will:''' "Now, whenever someone asks if I like football, I'll always say that I can tolerate it. Except for Burnley. Burnley can ''fuck off''."
-->'''Will:''' "I've found that dads are a lot like arseholes. Everyone's got one, and [[ShapedLikeItself they're arseholes.]]"
* Gilbert's reaction to Neil giving him a blow-by-blow description of how he lost his virginity and may possibily having gotten her pregant.
* Simon getting the shit kicked out of him by a 12-year-old.
* Simon and Will discussing Lauren, while a group of seagulls harmlessly hop around them:
-->'''Simon:''' "You are alright with me seeing Lauren later on, yeah?"
--> '''Will:''' "Yeah, of course."
--> '''Simon:''' She's pretty cool, actually."
--> '''Will:''' Is she? FUCK! OFF! YA BEADY-EYED LITTLE SHITS!"
-->''(The seagulls barely react)''
--> '''Simon:''' "Are you ''sure'' you're alright?"
* The moment where Jay, attempting to show off his non-existent motorcycling skills, lets the bike uncontrollably speed into some steps, sending him flying off through a door.
* The disgusted reactions of the boys, when Jay's father takes a ridiculously long and loud shit.
* Will kicking the door of his house closed, [[AmusingInjuries knocking out his elderly neighbour]].
* Each of the lads' reactions to being high. Simon is simply clueless as usual, accidentally knocking Tara out. Jay gets paranoid that the police are after him. Neil goes on a bit of a trip before falling asleep thanks to the sleeping pills. Will ends up losing control of his arms and ends up needing to go to hospital.
* Neil's slow motion dance when the sleeping pills start to kick in. He still attempts his robot dance routine from the Caravan Club episode, but really slowly.
* Jay's email to Neil at the start of the second film, which is played out with Jay telling the lads what he's [[UnreliableNarrator been]] [[BlatantLies up to]].
* [[CrowningMomentOfFunny The Water Park scene]]. Words can't do it justice.
** Neil accidentally kills a dolphin by feeding it a burger and chicken, giving him Irritable Bowel Syndrome out of guilt. As Will goes down a water slide, Neil shits himself at the top of the slide. Cue one of the best chase scenes in recent memory as Will tries to escape the fast-approaching turd.
* Jay [[ADateWithRosiePalms masturbating]] in the bed next to Will's as Will starts fingering Katie. Will is appropriately freaked out.
* The whole "Grow up" exchange between Will and Simon.
* [[OverlyLongGag Neil trudging off into the desert after a mirage]]. He lets out a BigNo after he finds out the others were right about it being a mirage.
* Will serenading Katie. CringeComedy doesn't quite cover it.