* Aibileen and Minnie laughing over the former's remark about how much hairspray Mrs. Leefolt uses, saying [[BlackComedy she'll send the whole house up in flames if she lights up a cigarette]].
* When Skeeter asks Aibileen what motivated her to finally have the interview, she reverently answers "God". Then answers with an [[NotSoAboveItAll irritated expression]] "...And [[TheScrappy Miss]] [[HateSink Hilly]]."
* The look on Skeeter's face after Minny explained about the "Terrible Awful" is incredibly humorous, despite the fact it's supposed to be a bit of a serious moment for the two of them.
** Not to mention what the "Terrible Awful" actually was. [[spoiler:Minny made a pie using her shit, gave it to her former boss [[RichBitch Hilly]], then [[IAteWhat told her what was in it]] after she ate two slices of it.]] Doubles as Minny's CrowningMomentOfAwesome.
* Most scenes with Minny and Celia count, especially the scene where Celia suggests they burn the fried chicken a bit in order to keep up the charade that Celia is actually cooking everything instead of Minny, and the look Minny gives her is absolutely ''hilarious.'' Minny don't burn chicken.
** Becomes a BrickJoke later when Celia's husband reveals at the end that he knew from the start what Celia and Minny were doing...because the first night she cooked, the food was ''too'' perfect.
* Hell, the Terrible Awful hands down. Minny giving Hilly the pie and telling what's in it? Funny. Mrs. Walters laughing at Hilly's reaction and telling Minny to run? Even funnier.
** And the funniest part to top it all off? Between her poor memory and her drinking a glass of wine at the time, Mrs. Walters mistakes Minnie for her husband as the latter [[ScrewThisImOutOfHere runs off]], hysterically laughs "Run, Danny, run!"
* Doubling as Skeeter's CrowningMomentOfAwesome, Skeeter says a gigantic "Fuck you" to Hilly by putting an ingenious typo in the newsletter about Hilly's initiative. Simply by changing the word "coats" to [[BrickJoke "commodes"...]] HilarityEnsues, and how. Basically any time someone fucks with Hilly, it's either this or a CrowningMomentOfAwesome. Or both.
** "I go potty."
** The book takes it one step further, by pointing out that since apparently it was a slow news day, Hilly's front lawn made the national news!
* This gem from the novel, after Skeeter announces that the book is being published: "Just as soon, we're all hugging each other. Me and Aibilene. Aibilene and Minny. Minny looks in my general direction."
* Hilly gets to the chapter of the book that covers the pie, and starts screaming bloody murder.
** Right before this, we see Yule May in prison with a group of black girls, reading them the book. They all break into howls of laughter at the same chapter.
* When Johnny returns early and offers Minnie he help carry those groceries for her, Minnie panics and screams "MISS CELIA! MISS CELIA!" She throws her groceries at him and promptly runs for the nearest branch she can. When he asks her gently if she'll put it down, she answers "[[BluntYes Mm-mmm]]", as though she were a little girl telling a grown man she will '''not''' put down the piñata stick.