* In the movie, Paul gives John Coffey some cornbread for helping him out with his urinary infection. He said his wife made it to thank him for that.
-->'''John''': Oh. Was your missus pleased?
-->'''Paul''': Several times.
* The whole "mouse hunt" sequence.
-->'''Brutal''': Well, don't that beat the mousy band.
* Wild Bill being dragged, kicking and screaming, into solitary confinement...''twice''.
** The first time is especially funny because Wild Bill thinks there's only two of them and he can easily take them out, but then Paul and Brutal step aside, revealing Harry holding a fire hose.
--> ''WildBill:'' Gets a silent second to [[OhCrap catch on]].
--> '''Harry:''' Piss on me? ''(proceeds to spray Wild Bill with it on full blast)''
* The part with the Moon Pie. You have to admit, that was a pretty funny prank. (Brutal, who was the recipient of the Moon Pie spit, admitted it.)
* Speaking of the urinary tract infection, the part where Paul is laying on the floor in pain creates a laughing fest when Paul responds to Coffey saying, "Boss? I needs to see you down here.":
--> '''Paul''': This is not a good time, John Coffey. Not a good time at all.
* Old Toot-Toot taking the role of Arlen "Chief" Bitterbuck during the execution rehearsal.
--> '''Brutal''': Arlen Bitterbuck, you have been condemned to die by a jury of your peers, sentence imposed by a judge of good standing in this state. Do you have anything to say before your sentence is carried out?
--> '''Old Toot-Toot''': Yeah. I want a fried chicken dinner with gravy on the 'taters, and I wanna shit in your hat, and I've got to have Mae West sit on my face because I'm one horny motherfucker.
*** All of the guards immediately burst into hysterics. Even Percy, the self-proclaimed professional, is laughing!
** Not to mention just beforehand when he is pretending to pray for forgiveness.
--> '''Old Toot-Toot''': The lord is my shepherd and so on and so forth. I'm sorry for all the bad shit I've done, and the people I've tramped on, and I hope they forgive me, and I'll never do it again - that's for sure. Still prayin', still prayin', gettin' right with Jesus!
--> '''Harry''': Do it ''quietly'', you old gink!
** Earlier, back by the cell:
--> '''Paul''': Is the prisoner's head properly shaved?
--> '''Dean''': Nope. It's all dandruffy and it smells.
--> '''Paul''': I will take that as a yes. Let's go, Arlen.
** And then when they rehearse 'rolling on two' with Toot in the chair:
--> '''Old Toot-Toot''': Now I'm fryin'! I'm fryyyyyyin'! Yeeeaaaagh! I'm a done tom turkey! [[IncrediblyLamePun This is a shocking experience!]]
* When Wild Bill asks for some of whatever the guards are drinking as part of their ploy to drug him.
--> '''Paul''': What makes you think you deserve some?
--> '''Bill''': Because I got a big pecker.
* After Percy (enticed by Paul and Brutal) discovers the newly healed Mr. Jingles:
--> '''Percy''': You switched them. You switched mice somehow, you bastard.
--> '''Brutal''': I always keep a spare mouse in my wallet for occasions such as these.
* As serious as this scene was, Wild Bill, having just woken up from being drugged, facing down Percy after [[spoiler: John had possessed him]] was just hilarious.
--> '''Wild Bill''': Boy, watchu lookin' at? Watchu lookin' at, you limp noodle? You wanna kiss my ass? You wanna suck my dick?
* Percy is generally unresponsive as the guards try to get his attention.
--> '''Dodge''': I think this boy's cheese has done slid off his cracker.
* In the book, after Delacroix's execution, when Percy claims he didn't know the sponge was supposed to be wet:
-->'''Dean:''' How many years did you spend pissing on the toilet seat before someone told you to put it up before you start?