* Makoto can almost never seem to time leap without [[UnnecessaryCombatRoll combat rolling into something.]]
* The first time Makoto found out her ability, she tries to test it by leaping off a window when her little sister came in. The poor girl thought her sister was ''attempting suicide'' and cries in fear, thinking it was because [[ForWantOfANail she ate]] ''[[CompletelyMissingThePoint Makoto's pudding]]''...
* That scene in the beginning where one boy performs, for lack of a better term, a caber toss with another (larger) student acting as the caber. Onto Makoto.
** Then she use ''that'' to [[spoiler:hitch Kousuke and a female junior together by making him the target.]]
* Makoto's attempts at [[spoiler:hooking Kousuke]] with a junior ended up scaring the latter off.
* Chiaki's [[spoiler:sudden love confession to]] Makoto, and the latter's attempt(s) to time-dodge it.
** The second time we see it, Makoto is visibly having doubt whether to hop on his bike.
** "Let's talk about my sister!"