[[folder: From [[Disney/The Fox And The Hound the Disney film ]]
* Any scene with Dinky, Boomer, and the caterpillar.
* Chief has a funny moment too, milking his broken leg for all it's worth. Though it fails in the end when Amos threatens to break the other leg.
* Chief and Amos chasing Tod around the farmhouse, which leads to Chief scooping up chickens, finding himself marooned in the water, etc. It all ends with Widow blasting out Amos's radiator with his own shotgun when he takes the chase too far.
* While Vixey is showing Tod around the forest, they come across a family of quail, causing Vixey to start musing over numbers (ParentalBonus is that she's mulling over how many kits she would want) before settling on six. Tod, being [[NaiveNewcomer Tod]], just says "Six? ...Six what?"
[[folder: From [[Literature/The Fox And The Hound the novel ]]
* Copper is exasperated by the fact that the Master can't follow a perfectly clear scent trail and instead obsesses over pointless marks on the ground.