Franchise/TheFearMythos occasionally turns into [[IncrediblyLamePun The Funny Mythos.]]
* ''Jordan Eats Normally Now'' examples:
** Nathan. ''Period.'' Particularly in [[http://djay32-paperdimension.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-brought-nathan-to-house.html his first visit to the house.]]
-->'''Jordan:''' Why do you have a sausage roll?
-->'''Nathan:''' I checked the fridge! I just thought she was a nice person; there's a lot of 'em in there. Thought it'd be nice if I started to eat some.
-->'''Jordan:''' You're stealing from the ''dead,'' though; that's.. that's rude!
-->'''Nathan:''' Is she ''dead?'' Well.. then, I'm doing her a ''favour,'' 'cause they're just sitting there, unloved and untouched. I.. I think I'm doing her a favour. [takes bite] And they're ''great,'' too!
** And who can forget "I've got a sausage roll! I am ''not'' afraid to use it!" And of course, the moment when people tend to laugh, "I think we should take the sausage roll and leave."
** Nathan saying, "Gotta grab my shoes." [[spoiler:Why do you think the sound cut to static then?]]
* From ''Hidden in the Trees'': The comments from [[http://iamhissteward.blogspot.com/2011/05/philosophical-discussion.html#comments A Philosophical Discussion]], in which a very drunk Hunter and a very sober Steward exchange insults.
** What's especially funny is Steward's very calm and very collected responses to Hunter's drunken comments.
-->Well, it is my sad duty to inform you that my legs are already located behind my head.
-->The head of my penis that is. I felt I needed to explain that lest it sail right over your head (the one on your shoulders).
** And then, when Charlotte (one of the Wooden Girl's minions) posts a comment using Hunter's name, he then proclaims:
-->Oh, well thank you strange commenter [[SarcasmMode WHOSE IDENTITY I CANNOT AT ALL HAZARD A GUESS TO]].
* Also from ''Hidden in the Trees'': This comment from [[http://iamhissteward.blogspot.com/2011/08/running.html#comments PlanetNiles]].
* ''The Jeanette Experience'' is made of awesome and funny. Especially Penny Balisong and her sister Chelsea. Especially when [[LesYay Chelsea hits on Jeanette]]. Especially when Chelsea is ''drunk'' and hitting on Jeanette. [[http://halfemptyseer.blogspot.com/2011/11/ha.html Read and enjoy.]]
-->'''Jeanette:''' God fucking damnit you are both on this boat with me why the fuck are we talking over fucking blogger?
-->'''Chelsea:''' WELL MAYBE IF SOMEONE LET ME TALK TO HER ABOUT HER BREASTS IN REAL LIFE WE WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE PRUDEY MCFRIGIDPANTS.
-->'''Penny:''' I hate all of you.
* Amy of ''Something Generic'' summing herself up [[http://blandestnight.blogspot.com/2012/01/always-out-of-order.html quite eloquently:]]
--> "He told me to [[CatchPhrase embrace the Archangel]]. [[OverusedRunningGag I told him to fuck off]]."
* A minor one, but still good. Laura-Beth of ''Old Is Good'' is trying to post a video of her favorite song, True Love by P!nk. Before she does, she tells us that she was being stalked by someone who is probably Slender Man that day. The [[http://respectthemirror.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-favorite-song_29.html video is...messed up to say the least:]] Her response? To be pissed off and annoyed. She even goes so far as to call Slender Man an [[DidYouJustFlipOffCthulhu immature, obnoxious little brat]] and tell him that she remembers when people barely knew who he was.