!!The Fast and the Furious
* Brian saves Dominic from being arrested by the cops and explains why.
--> '''Brian:''' I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car.
--> '''Dom:''' (With a grin) You are in my good graces, but you ain't keeping your car.
* Vince's attempts to woo Mia when it's clear she's interested in Brian and his tantrums when they fail.
* Brian brings the Supra to Dom's garage for the first time:
--> '''Dom:''' What the hell is this?
--> '''Brian:''' This is your car.
--> '''Dom:''' I said a ten-second car, not a ten-''minute'' car.
--> '''Jesse:''' You could push this across the finish line, or maybe tow it...
* Ja Rule's character being dissed by his girlfriend after the opening race, and the BigNo he gives out when Brian passes him during the race.
!!2 Fast 2 Furious
* Brian and Bilikins go to Barstow to meet Rome to convince him to join up for the mission. Rome's first response to finding out that Brian's not a cop anymore is to right hook him. Bilkins' first response is to sit down on a lawnchair and eat some popcorn until they're done.
* When Brian and Rome confront Markam over nearly blowing their cover at the shipping yard,, after it's all over, Rome steals his food.
--> '''Markam''': Hey! That's mine!
--> '''Rome''': So?
** In the next shot, Brian goes over what they saw [[FunnyBackgroundEvent while Roman's eating the stolen lunch in the background.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIpSjXzkgyo This.]]
* Roman lighting the windscreen of Verone's cronies on fire so they can't follow them and blow their cover.
* Roman's trolling the two drivers with the American cars.
--> '''Rome:''' Use them bus tokens, patna!
* During the scramble scene, the cops are following the cars they gave to Brian and Rome. (Which have been wired with GPS). Unknown to them, Brian and Rome swapped cars with Tej and Suki during the scramble, so the cops send a helicopter and a whole army of squad cars after the cars they think Brian and Rome are in. Tej's reaction upon getting out of the car and seeing this is absolutely priceless:
-->'''Tej:''' Whoa, fellas, fellas. I know my tags are out of date, but damn!
!!The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
* The opening race scene, in which Sean [[ToiletHumour hits a portable toilet and a piece of poop]] splatters on the camera.
** The scene in the police station after the race, when he gives the JerkJock's girlfriend a bloody smile, and when the cop plays back video footage of the race:
-->'''Sean:''' Can I get a copy of that?
* Sean getting thrown out of the onsen - twice.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3bqHDSgoSM A deleted scene]] in which Earl (one of Han's buddies) gets tied to the top of Twinkie's car during a drift session.
!!Fast and the Furious
* During Dom's HighAltitudeInterrogation of David Park:
-->'''Brian:''' [[spoiler: Letty was]] my friend too.
-->'''Dom:''' [[FalseFriend You weren't anyone's friend.]]
-->'''Park:''' Yo could you guys talk about this later and PULL MY ASS UP?!
* After Dom [[spoiler: kills Fenix]]:
--> '''Dom''': [[ArcWords Pussy.]]
* Rome trying to get into the evidence locker in the Rio police station.
* When Rome and Tej meet up in Rio:
--> '''Tej:''' Aw, hell no. They really went and scraped the bottom of the barrel here, didn't they?
--> '''Rome:''' Guess they did, considering your ass is here. When are you gonna give Martin Luther King his car back?
--> '''Tej:''' As soon as you give Rick James his jacket back.
* The entire remote control car scene.
--> '''Tej:''' Beauty as in she’s gonna start off playing hard to get...and no matter how much I caress her, no matter how much I love her...in the end, she still ain't gonna give up that ass.
** Another Tej moment:
--> '''Tej:''' So did he just like slap that ass, or did he grab and hold onto it?
* Rome losing the quarter mile race, despite [[CheatersNeverProsper cheating.]]
* When Hobbs goes to arrest Brian and Dom for the first time:
--> '''Hobbs:''' Toretto! You're under arrest.
--> '''Dom:''' Arrest? I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian?
--> '''Brian:''' No, not a bit. Not even a little bit.
--> '''Hobbs:''' Oh, just give it a minute. It'll sink in.
!!Fast and Furious 6
* A lot of the banter between Tej and Roman
** When they talk about how Shaw's gang are "evil twins" of the team
** The RunningGag of Roman's large forehead
** This exchange:
-->'''Roman''': Where the hell does this dude think he's going? [[spoiler:We're on an army base]], he's trapped!
-->[[spoiler:*cue giant cargo plane descending overhead*]]
-->'''Tej''': Wow, [[YouJustHadToSayIt you just had to open your mouth.]]
** More Roman ball-breaking from Tej:
-->"You gotta work on your emotion, man. Your voice went from Shaggy to Scooby-Doo. ''THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ROO-ROO-ROOOOO!''"
** Both of them take a few shots on Hobbs when they learn they'll be working with him.
-->'''Tej''': So we working for The Hulk now? *goofily flexes his arms out in front of him*
-->'''Roman:''' (as Hobbs walks in) Why do I smell baby oil?
-->'''Hobbs:''' You keep running your mouth, you're gonna smell an ass-whoopin'.
** ...which also becomes a call-back in the epilogue:
-->'''Roman:''' (To Mia, as Hobbs and Elena walk in) Hey Mia! You better hide that baby oil! (Laughs)
-->'''Hobbs:''' You better hide that big ass forehead.
-->''(Cue SpitTake from Tej.)''
* Han insinuating that Roman is overcompensating because all his girlfriends have a lot of bling.
* Hobbs's NoHoldsBarredBeatdown of one of Shaw's men in the interrogation room, doubles as a CMOA
* When Hobbs calls Tej's phone, it comes up as "SAMOAN THOR".
* After Shaw's [[TheDragon martial-arts enforcer]] kicks the crap out of Han and Roman and escapes, the two stagger to their feet, with Roman declaring, "No one needs to know about this. ''No one''." Han agrees.
** During the fight, the two are getting their butts kicked. Roman gets thrown into Han and they struggle to right themselves.
--> '''Han''': You go.\\
'''Roman''': No, you go!
* While Hobbs is briefing the team, Roman gets sidetracked by a vending machine, but is confused by British money:
-->'''Roman''': Hey, uh, which one of these is, like, a dollar?
-->*Hobbs shoots out the vending machine glass, spilling its contents*
-->'''Hobbs''': It's on the house.
-->*Roman picks up a candy bar out of the pile*
** And [[BrickJoke we even see him going back to it to get another later on]].
* Roman, in true grade school fashion, teasing Han about Giselle. [[spoiler:Kind of a retroactive TearJerker given how things turn out for them.]]
* Tej and Hobbs go to buy some cars from a car show and a haughty salesman shows up and instantly makes racist remarks about Tej not being all blinged out and with a woman on each arm and how he couldn't afford the cars there. Cue the cars being delivered at their base and the salesman thanking Tej for buying the cars and asking if there's anything else he can do for them. Tej and Hobbs make him give them his clothes except for his underwear.
** Throughout this scene, Hobbs thinks Tej is going to steal them and refuses to let him do so. Hobbs is amused that Tej bought them all.
* After [[spoiler: the tank shows up]]:
-->'''Roman:''' So, who's got a Plan B?
-->'''Tej:''' "Plan B?" We need a Plan B, C, D, E; we need more alphabets!
* What's better than Tej and Roman treating each other like Bros? Tej AND ''Hobbs'' trolling like bros. Just look at how they got to play with the Englishman into letting him hand over his shirt, pants ''and'' watch, just because the latter went snobbish at them before, mistaking them for kitchen help.
* Oh and before anyone forgets, just remember the words on the airplane's tail before dealing with the group's resident MotorMouth: [[spoiler: IT'S ''ROMAN'', BITCHES!]]
* Hobbs heading to a control station to get camera footage in a sewer. Two of the guards are obviously on Shaw's payroll and try to turn him away when it comes to ask for it. Hobbs sees through them quite clearly but subtlety tells them that "it would be ridiculous" if that was the case. Needless to say the guards quickly get the hint.