* Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.
* As a bunch of trenchcoated mobsters are moving around pieces of furniture, their leader is telling another man "And if you don't have the boss's money tomorrow, your house isn't the only thing we'll rearrange."
** The gangster with his hands out in front of him as if to judge whether the sofa works in its new location really sells this one.
* A man cheerfully whistles as he pushes a wheelbarrow of coal in Hell. Above him, two devils watch in confusion.
-->'''Devil:''' You know, I just don't think we're reaching that guy...
* A guy is showing his buddy his pet Tyrannosaurus Rex, which he keeps in a pit with a trap door over it. The buddy is saying "Eat anything, huh? I bet a dollar he won't eat my ''pocket'' knife!" The caption: Mitch loses a dollar.
* Two policemen are confronting a man dressed in a chicken suit with a bird cage on his head holding a mallet surrounded by several unconscious people. The caption: "Well, I'll be damned! He DOES have a licence to do that!"